|It was snowing|

Arnav just couldn't seem to tear away his gaze from the little bundle of joy in his arms, sitting beside his sleeping wife's bed. He continued gazing with uttermost awe and wonder at the life they created with love. 

The little girl in his arms, the half an hour old little girl in his arm. He knows he should place the child in her crib and stop gazing at her transfixed. But he couldn't, he just couldn't look away from her.

His little girl, looking so beautiful. He doesn't know about any other newborn baby. He hadn't ever quite seen any newborn baby but she looked all perfect to him. The most perfect and beautiful child in the whole world to be precise. She was just so beautiful, so tiny yet so perfect. And he couldn't, just couldn't tear his gaze away from her.

And he wanted to drink this moment in, this moment with his little girl in his hands. Looking so content swaddled in his arms. He was so afraid, terrified, that he had been late, he'll lose both Khushi and his child. After all, having a baby in war-torn times wasn't a sound idea, especially when you're the main targets.

But she came unexpectedly in their lives. Their joy and he was so afraid, so afraid he'll lose both of them after today's attack. But the gods were with them. Both Khushi and their child is safe. He was almost sobbing with relief when he heard his daughter's cry.

Almost slumped on the floor when the healer told him, both of them were safe and healthy. Even after the complication. But nothing, nothing in the whole world prepared him for the feeling when he spotted his princess and love safe and sound.

Arnav won't lie, no, not at all. He was totally terrified when Khushi put their daughter in his arms. He was so afraid of hurting their little miracle child. 

After all, she felt so tiny, so vulnerable, so easily breakable. He was so nervous, so terrified that he'll drop her or hurt her somehow. But now with her lying so comfortably in his arms. He couldn't put her down quite yet. 

Arnav stared at her taking in her every little move and he couldn't even begin to describe how beautiful she is. She's so tiny.

Everything about her is so tiny and he doesn't know whether all newborn babies are this tiny? But the healer said she was healthy and so, Arnav would believe her. Even though he doubts whether the healer really knows how a human and shifter baby really should be like? It's not that common after all.

According to him shifter babies are normally larger than the tiny bundle in his arms. The tiny bundle, with a tuff of crazy black curls wobbling beneath his supporting hand.

Her eyes are brilliant, just like her mother's and her hands so delicate. She feels so light, looks so perfect and smells so divine. He can't believe how tiny babies are, how vulnerable, how awe-inspiring.

And he can't believe this beautiful child is his? He created such a perfect being.

It's like everything about her just fills him with uttermost love and devotion. It's like as long as time flies his love for this little creature won't end. And the moment, he thought he couldn't drown deeper in her love. She smiled at him.

Smiled at him like sweet summer mangoes and filled him with sunshine. She was so perfect and Arnav wouldn't at all mind if their daughter turned out just like Khushi. Beautiful and Perfect.

Khushi, who brightened everyone's life. Khushi, who pestered him throughout their school life and Khushi with whom he is helplessly in love.