Billdip

HELLO LOVELIES IM BORED SO I AM WRITING THIS!!!!
( this makes no sense???)

Dipper POV

I was reading the third journal in forest when I  heard something,when I turn I see that evil dorito bill cipher. But instead of being I triangle he look human he wore and yellow brick patterned vest, a black dress shirt, And pants, with a yellow triangle brick pattern eye patch. He had tan skin, red eyes and tall, he was around 6'3 I am 5'0....... "Hey PineTree~"............ OMG HE'S HOT!!!! Dipper thought forgeting he can read minds......."Not to bad your self PineTree~" blush, I have changed a lot once Mable decided that she wanted me in a dress and I liked it, so I started wearing more feminine close.......BUT anyways I was so shocked I didn't know what to say?!?!?

Bill's POV

My PineTree has changed a lot, he wore a blue dress that went to his mid thigh with a red belt, and black sandals. He has hardly grown since I last saw him which was about three years ago, he had freckles dusting his skin. He had round glasses, and is hair is a little past his chin.....He looked beautiful.... I smile as I walk up to him I grab his chin making him look in my eyes.....I could get lost in those eyes. I bring his face closer to mine when finally are lips meet in a gentle kiss, and surprisingly he kissed back!!!! Once we pull away, he looks dazed I hug him close," hey Dipper you want to, what's the term you humans use??? Go out???" He giggled out a small"yes" while I just smile and blush...... I can't help but fall in love and I know he feels the same.....

I'm sorry it was bad, and Really short....and it made no sense..... but anyways!!!! I hope you liked it I will take requests...I guess, but I doubt anyone will read it except one person because there my best friend...... But anyways...... HAVE A LOVELY DAY OR NIGHT WERE EVER YOU ARE!!!!!

~Angel