Chapter one

Aaliyah

"YALL COME DOWNSTAIRS RIGHT QUICK" I heard our foster mom yell

I'm 16 years old I been from foster house to foster house. Nobody ain't really want me they just wanted the money. I been here since I was 7 cause my mom left me for a man that didn't like kids. I been going through this a lot so idc if I get adopted or not. Ion like

nun of these girls here they think they all that.

When I get downstairs I see all the girls crowding this man. I just went to sit on the couch cause I ain't got time for this.

Kentrell

We pulled up to the group home

We pulled up to the group home. I just came to adopt a girl. I always wanted a daughter, but you can't trust these hoes cause they just want my money and a lil clout.

"Come on" Montana said going in the building.

"Hey what can I help you with" the lady asked.

"Umm he looking forward to adopt a girl"Montana said.

"Any specific age?"she asked getting some papers.

"Around 15-16" I said looking around.

"YALL COME DOWNSTAIRS RIGHT QUICK" the lady yelled.

Soon or later a bunch of girls cane running downstairs. Once they seen me they start running over here🙄.

"THATS YOUNGBOY"

"YOUNGBOY"

All this damn yelling is irritating.

"Ok calm down " the lady said.

I looked around the room I saw a girl sitting on the couch on her phone. I tapped Montana and told him that's who I wanted cause ion want nun of these kids in my face. I walked over to her.

"Hey tell me about yourself" I said looking down at her.

"My name aliyah , I'm 16 and my birthday October 20" she said not looking up at me.

"Aye slime we got the same birthday" I said that made me feel a lil happy.

After that we did the lil paper work and shit. I changed her last name to. We left and went to the mall and got her some stuff and went home.

 We left and went to the mall and got her some stuff and went home

The house 😯.

Ian feel like typing that extra shit🤣.