First Day part.1

"Get up!" Yelled Blossom. It was the powerpuff girls first day of middle school and Blossom didn't want her sister Buttercup to be late!
"Five more minutes!" Yelled Buttercup from her part of their bed. She'd been wanting her own room since she was 8 because she got sick of her sisters!
"Girls! Girls! Girls!" Screamed Bubbles cheerfully.
"What! What! What!" Buttercup said annoyed.
"I heard Bunny, Bullet, and Bell are going to the same school as us!" Bubbles answered.
"Really?" Asked Blossom happy to hear that her sisters from Landville were coming to Townsville this year!
"Girls! Your going to be late!" Yelled professor from the kitchen. Blossom and Bubbles were already dressed for the day! Blossom was wearing a pink sweater and a skirt, Bubbles was wearing a tank top and light jeans and had her hair in her signature pigtails (which Buttercup said look too "babyish" for her age). Buttercup was still not dressed and the only reason she got out of bed and actually went to the school that day was because she hadn't seen her other sisters for years and she wanted to catch up with them! Buttercup put on a hoodie and black jeans and kept her hair down (she always kept it short enough that it couldn't be put in a ponytail).
"Where's Buttercup?" Professor asked Bubbles.
"I dunno. She was in bed last time I saw her"
"Well can you go get her? I don't want you girls to be late on your first day of 6th grade!"
"Ok I'll be right back"
Bubbles ran upstairs and told Buttercup to get in the car!

They arrived at the school at 7:52 and school was supposed to start at 8:00!
"I still don't see why we can't just fly to school." Said Buttercup as she climbed out of the car.
"Because our superpowers are for fighting crime and not for getting around in our everyday life. All the "normal" kids our age.." Blossom was saying but got cut off when Bubbles yelled "LOOK ITS BUNNY!"
"Bubbles! We're so happy your here!" Said Bullet.
"We thought you weren't coming it's already 7:55 y'know!" Said bell relieved
"Why would we wanna miss the first day of school?" Said Blossom as she walked over to the SSG (stronger shine girls) and Bubbles. *Maybe because we'd rather be sleeping in our bed and not be starting a year of math and drama...* thought Buttercup.

The PPG and SSG were walking towards the main office when they bumped into three other people!