My Cookie Monster

(your pov)
    It had been a long week for the both of us. With Timothee's acting and my writing, we never found time for each other. Ever since before we started dating, when we were best friends, Sundays were always our day to be together, to do anything we wanted to do.
     I had just gotten back home (an apartment in New York) from work when I saw Timothee finding bowls and spatulas. "Honey, I'm home" I hollered as I was taking off my scarf and my coat. "Im in the kitchen!" He said loudly, trying to dig through the refrigerator to find the eggs and butter.
    "What in the world are you doing?" I said with a slight quiet giggle. "We never spend anytime together so I wanted to do something together. Im planning on making cookies."
"Well can you at least wait for me to take a shower and settle down?" "Better be fast" he said as I was walking to the bathroom.
    Once i was done with the shower, i changed into quick outfit of leggings and a sweatshirt. What a cliche. I walked out of the room when i saw Timothée placing the two bowls and spatulas in an orderly fashion. He had been waiting for me. God, now I regretted taking a 30 minute shower. "Hello Beautiful, are you ready" he said with his elbows on the kitchen island and his palms on his face. "Mhm"
                                                                                          ❣︎
    We had just put the cookies in the oven when he told me to close my eyes. "Y/n, please close your eyes" he said as he made sure that my hands were on my eyes. What he brought out made a loud thump on the floor that made me flinch a bit but it was nothing enough to make me uncover my eyes. He picked it up quickly just in case I was peeking from the bottom of my hands. "Alright you can open your eyes."
    I uncovered my eyes to find Timothée holding one of those big jars of Nutella. My two favorite things in the same room! What a catch! Ever since we were teenagers, he's known about my love for Nutella. When we were younger, we would actually share one of those breadsticks and Nutella dips. Ahh, the good old days. "Oh my god, Timmy, its Nutella!" I screamed excitedly. "I know you love Nutella, so I decided to get you one of those big jars" he answered. While he was opening the jar, I picked up two spoons so we can both have a scoop.
     After like a million scoops later, we sat on the counter when Timothée noticed that he had a bit of Nutella on his finger. He looked at it then back at me as I was licking every last speck of that yummy goodness. Not even a millisecond later, Timothée had just booped my nose with Nutella. "Timmy! What are you doing?!" "What? We cant have any fun?" I looked back at him when he was already staring at me. We just gazed at each other for a minute, which actually felt like more.
    We were interrupted by alarm of the oven. I was so excited to get my hands on those cookies. I already knew they were going to be delicious. We both put on oven mitts and got both of our cookie trays. "Be careful. They're very h-." Before he can even finish the sentence, I stuffed a cookie into my mouth to quickly regret it because of how hot it was. I quickly fanned my mouth while Timmy was laughing his butt off. "Haha, I told you."
I playfully punched his shoulders and got a glass of water.
    Once i swallowed the cookie, i gasped, "Omg, Timmy. Lets frost the cookies with the Nutella!" "But don't you think that will be too much chocolate. You're gonna get a stomachache." "Theres no such thing as too much chocolate, Timothée."
                                                                                                 ❣︎
    After many cookies and many stomachaches later. We were done. We had chocolate covered hands but we didn't care. We laid on the sofa all snuggled up together. I brought my head up to his. His beautiful emerald eyes gazing at mine. "What did i do to deserve you" I thought as i was subconsciously biting my lip. I noticed him looking at my eyes then to my lips then back up. He slowly leaned in closer, placing soft tender pink lips into mine. We kissed passionately there for a few minutes, both catching our breath when we were done. I leaned in closer to his chest, placing my head close to him. I heard the beating of his heart calm once he felt my touch. "Your my precious Cookie Monster" he whispered, wrapping his arms around me.

Hi, i really hope you enjoyed this imagine. It was a very wholesome and cute scenario. I cant wait to make more. Just so you know im not very good and these are all first drafts. I take requests in the comments.
- Iwillmarrybread