𝖚𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖉𝖊

'I'm sick and tired of this,' you think to yourself as you step out of the pond at school. Why are you in this position? Because your classmate, bully, and ex boyfriend didn't want to turn in the class' notebooks to the teacher's room. Instead, he forced you to take it and without thinking, you left your bag in the classroom where his fan girls decided it was a nice idea to throw your bag into the pond. Now, you're soaked and your bag along with all of your school work is ruined. To your 'luck,' the boy's gym is pretty close to the pond. Hirugami walks from the boy's changing room to the gym when he sees you soaking wet.

"Hm, what's the little kitten doing there?" he asks himself and decides to tease you. It's not like he knew what had happened; he just thought you were being your usual clumsy self and fell in.

"Haaa? Did you decide to take a swim, little kitten? If you want to swim, at least do it somewhere else! Not somewhere I'll see you," Hirugami calls out to your back. You shake in anger when you hear his voice. He was the last person you wanted to see at the moment. You would rather face the girls who did this to you. It's been a good two months now and he was still teasing/bullying you. Why? You didn't know why. You've held in this anger for too long that it has now reached its final straw. You turn to face him; your tears can't help but fall out.

"You win! What do you want from me, Hirugami? Do you want me to transfer? I'll do it. Just leave me alone," you scream/whisper and give him a glare of disgust. He just stares in astonishment, not understanding the situation.

"H-huh? I don't understand what your-"

"Don't act stupid, Hirugami," you cry and grab your wet bag on the ground, "I... I hate you. I hate you so much!" Hirugami is too shocked to even say anything but he sees your soaked bag.

"What happened, F/n?" he tries to reach out for you, finally realizing that something bad must have happened. You just take a step back, trying to avoid his touch.

"Your stupid fan girls threw my bag into the pond when I went to take the notebooks you were supposed to take to the teacher's room," you finally yell with a loud voice. Hirugami finally understands the situation and guilt overcomes his body.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean for this to hap-"

"Of course you'd say that. You've been sarcastically apologizing for things for two months now! I'm sick and tired of this kind of treatment from you. Please don't ever talk to me again," you give him one final look then run away from him. Hirugami can't help but feel like his feet are stuck in mud. He just stares at your running figure.

'I didn't mean for this to happen. I didn't know other people would get involved?' he thinks to himself and ruffles his hair in frustration. He runs to the boy's changing room and grabs his stuff. Hoshiumi happens to be there and sees his friend packing up.

"What are you doing, Sachiro-kun?" Hoshiumi asks.

"I can't make it to practice today; tell the team for me," is all Hirugami says and runs out of the room. Since you and Hirugami had known each other since middle school, he knew where you lived and you both happen to live near each other. He runs to your house and when he reaches the door, he catches his breath until knocking. However, no one answers.

"Her parents are probably at work and Natsuya is at practice," he curses and tries knocking even more.

"F/n!! Open the door!" he yells through the door but it doesn't budge. He just sighs and runs to the back. He climbs the tree closest to your bedroom balcony and jumps on the wooden floor. Yes, this is bad, but he used to do this back in middle school all the time. He checks to see if your door is open and like usual, it isn't locked.