Hello!

The song up there is our theme song!
This is the place to introduce yourself! (☞^o^) ☞

I'll write a chapter somewhere called introductions and update it everytime we get a new member!

Let's see... I'm the leader of the group and I was hoping to have i_love_aphmau_234  be the second in command. I'm the leader and I have some authority, but mostly everything will be decided by a group vote.

                                                                                                      ~~~

This is the home for the Vagabonds.  are a group that avenges, helps, and comforts different characters from different fandoms. We will also avenge you, if you have a hard life. We will comfort you and give you cookies. If in a story, someone hurts our children, (Aka, the characters we have placed under our protection, we will comfort said character, and give them desserts. If you want to join or hang out, welcome! We're always happy to have new friends! This is a place of protection for anyone that needs it.

~~~

We call ourselves the Vagabonds. We are wonderers in this strange place they call Earth.
We wonder from place to place in search of wounded characters or people who need our help.
We give comfort to those who need it. We give hugs and desserts freely.
Once you join us you are family.

~~~

If you want join just put your name here and reason to join!

Rules

1. Be nice to your family.

2. No cussing. (You can be creative tho. Example, Oh my snickerdoodle! Chocolate chip!)

3. Be kind to everyone you meet. 

4. Be honest.

5. Respect each other.

6. Never give up on yourself or your family.   

7. Be wEIrD. Weird is fun! Being like everyone else would be so boring.

8. Make sure to talk to the person first before you assume bad things about them.

9. Give people the benafit of the doubt.

10. Support your fellow Vagabond famlily.

Treat each other like the Winchesters and Fairytail family treat each other.

We need a symbol for ourselves! If you have any ideas can you please tell me? Thanks!

I also need an idea for the cover. The story cover right now is only a substitute, unless you like the one we have now.

If you have any ideas on how to better the system please tell me. I'm always open to any ideas. It's a bit rocky but this is only the start. I'm hoping to have an alliance between the SPS, the SKS and the Vagabonds! (Aka, us!) I am part of the SPS and the SKS! It's fun!

I think that's all for the first chapter. 

*Gives you some of the cake I just made*

Have fun Vagabonds! Don't die

Bye!

*Yeets Myself Out*