Friends to Lovers

"Y/n, are you ready!" Timothée screamed from downstairs. "Coming down in a minute" I screamed back. Timmy and I have been best friends since we were kids. Every Saturday we would go somewhere to be together. But today we were going star gazing. But heres the thing, ever since 7th grade, I've had feelings for him. And i guess I'm scared if I say something, I'll ruin the whole relationship. I rather not confess my love than not have him at all.

I sprayed a bit of perfume and ran downstairs. "Does it actually take that long to get ready" he asked as he opened the door for me. I laughed and walked to his car. I plugged in the aux cord to my phone and we jammed out to music on the way to the place. The sun had just set and the night sky became more and more clearer.

Once we got to the place. Timmy helped me up on the roof of his car. We sat there for 15 minutes in silence until I pointed to one star and said: "look Timmy, thats the North star." He couldn't find it at first so I helped him. "Did you know that all the other stars revolve around it?" "God, you're so smart." He looked back up at the sky and said: "Oh look y/n, the little dipper." Thats the only constellation he could actually point out. I showed him that constellation when we were in the 5th grade. "You're sure right, bud" I said with a quiet giggle.

After another 15 minutes of studying the sky. I sat up right and sighed. "Whats wrong, y/n?" He said to me. "Its nothing, really" I said so quietly that he could barely hear me. He sat up too and placed his hand on my lower back. Once i felt his touch, I moved away quickly. "Okay, you gotta tell me whats wrong." "Do you really want to know the truth?" "Yes, I do."

I sighed again and looked up at him. I smiled at the corner of my mouth at the sight of the moon glistening on his beautiful green eyes. "Timmy..., what I'm about to tell you may or may not ruin our relationship. Thats why i haven't told you sooner. But... I just want to be somebody to you... Not just your next door neighbor best friend. I want to be somebody more to you" I said in one breath.

Still looking into my eyes, he placed his hand on top of mine. I looked down, fidgeting with my dress, waiting for an answer. I felt him move closer to me. With his index finger and thumb, he brought my head up to his. Before I knew it, we were somewhere else. Our own little world, only the stars watching us. He felt so warm. This was all i wanted. When out lips parted our foreheads were against each other. "You can be somebody to me" he whispered to me.

Hello there, this one is not that good and its pretty short. I was kinda rushing it because i have to do something in a little bit. Like always, I take requests in the comments. If you like this series, make sure to press the star button.
-Iwillmarrybread