{oneshot}

warnιng (+18): мaтυre conтenт and ѕeх ѕceneѕ are deѕcrιвed ιn тнιѕ cнapтer, ѕo ιғ yoυ're ѕenѕιтιve тo тнιѕ тopιc pleaѕe do noт read 』

John B's hands were playing with the remote control of his Xbox, clicking every time he made a move on the game. I found it fascinating watching John B playing his new videogame but while I was standing by his side on the couch, he wasn't paying any attention to me. Although I enjoyed watching him playing video games and yelling at the screen with weird facial expressions, I was semi-naked around him and he didn't even pay attention.

He looked so good, the sunlight hitting his face perfectly, making his eyes more beautiful than ever. He didn't stop moving his legs and he was in a weird position, he really gets in the game you know, but from time to time, I can see him looking at me from the corner of his eyes. Maybe it was because of my position, I was laying with my legs spread showing I was only wearing panties under the oversized t-shirt I was wearing, trying to get his attention. 

- "Are you okay John B?"

- "No, I'm not" - he said whispering, shifting his eyes from the game to my face - "I'm really horny baby" - He said pouting at me

- "I thought you were into your game not into me" - I said arching an eyebrow.

- "I was.. you're just distracting me" - he said groaning and I laughed" - "Can you suck me while I play the game? Come on, I'm in the middle of something I can't pause it"

- "What the fuck? And what about me? I'm also horny"

- I swear to god if you're a good girl and you do this for me, I'll give you the best head ever later, I promise, pleeeease? I can't pause right now - He said begging me.

Well.. do I have anything else to do? Not really, and actually best head ever sounds pretty good to me. I couldn't deny that John B was pretty good in bed, no one can deny that. I feel sorry for the girls who were with him before me, because I tell you I've never been with someone as good as him in bed, and the poor girls are in search of something like that out there, good luck.

- "I hate you with all my guts, I swear to good"

- "I love you so much, and if you do this I will love you even more, babygirl" - He said giving me a soft peck on the lips and winking at me. I laughed at him. This horny little boy is gonna be the death of me I swear.

I sighed, adjusting my position so I was on my knees by his side, ass up in the air so he can have a better view. I put my hands on his underwear and I put it down to his feet. I held his cock warming the palms of my hand, you could see he was horny as hell because he already has pre-cum all over his tip which I gladly sucked playing with my tongue. I heard John B moaning and that made me go on. I wrapped my hands around his cock and started going up and down while still playing with his tip with my tongue. He started touching my ass while still playing with the remote with the other hand. I kept sucking up and down lightly sending him out of control. I took his dick out of my mouth and started sucking his balls.

- "F...Fuck Olivia, fuck...". He gasped.

He bucked his hips up, and I started pumping him with my hand as fast as I could, licking and sucking on his balls just the way I knew he liked.

I liked to make him lose control, to hear him reacting to every single thing I did to him, because I knew he liked to feel me gagging around him, or that he likes to feel my tongue playing around his dick when he is inside of my mouth. I liked to look at him when I sucked him off, it was obscene and hot, but something about it was fucking heaven to me.

- "Babygirl, I'm close, fuck..." - he said, stopping mid-sentence with a groan as I stopped sucking him. I went back to sit where I was before - "What the fuck? Olivia, why did you stop, god".

- "Are you going to stop playing the fucking game or not?" - I asked arching my eyebrow. - "I can't believe you're still playing" - He looked at me smirking, but I could tell he wasn't pleased.

- "Game on, you're gonna get it, girl"

He kissed me. I pulled away at first but he pressed his body against mine, I was a little mad he didn't stop the game sooner, but I was horny so what was I supposed to do?. He pushed me to the couch and started kissing me, I started to take his shirt off and biting his lip, he groaned and I took that opportunity to threw his shirt away.

He unbuckled his belt and the button of his trousers open with ease and I pushed his trousers and boxers so he could take them off. He quickly removed my shirt and touched my legs causing me to let an involuntary moan, he started playing with the seam of my panties and pulling them down past my ankles until I was almost naked except for my bra, he quickly reached to my back to unclasp it but I stopped him.

- "You have to earn it"- I said smirking.

You could see the frustration on John B's face, he needed this and he was speechless for a few seconds. But I saw it in his face, he was not gonna give in yet, he sat back where he was earlier.

- "Okay then, I'll do it myself" - I said smiling.

I slowly took off my bra and start massaging my breasts, while the other one was sliding between my tights. I watched John B's eyes grew wide as I slid a finger inside myself, moaning softly. I feel his entire body tensing up with arousal. He wanted to be inside me, he wanted to be the one pleasing me. He stepped forward but I lifted my leg immediately, placing my foot on his chest to stop him from reaching me.

I rolled my eyes back and moaned louder, now sliding two fingers inside of me. He grabbed my ankle and removed it from his chest putting my leg up, holding it out so I can't block him anymore. In one sleek move he was already inside me causing me to moan by surprise and of pleasure, but I wasn't gonna hive himself the pleasure to look at me like this, so I quieted my self a little bit. He looked me with evil eyes, he knew I was playing a game.

He deepened his thrusts and I gripped the couch with my hands, my head rolling from side to side but I tried to keep it quiet. He quickened his pace, thrusting in short and fast against my opened hips, my breathing increased but I still kept quiet. Instead I sat up, rolling him over on the couch until I was squatting on top of him. I paused for a moment to feel my breasts and he didn't keep his eyes out of me while I was playing with myself.

- "Fuck.. babygirl..." - He said, he couldn't hold it anymore.

I began shifting against his cock, sliding up and down, he gripped my hips and I began riding him. I slipped forward and I finally let a moan of pleasure escape my lips.

- " Fuck" - He grunted

- "John" I moaned, my nails digging into his shoulder. "Oh my God, John fuck"

He started thrusting his hips fucking me harder, reaching behind me to slap my ass as it bounced against him. I moaned again, this time falling forward against his chest.

- "Fuck Olivia, fuck" he panted into my ear, hearing my name from his lips made me fuck him harder.

- "Yes, yes, fuck!" I cried one last time, my back arching and my hair tossing back over my shoulders as I sat back in the couch, transfixed in ecstasy. I collapsed against him as I fought to each my breath.