Sleepovers

Authors note: in this story, Pauline is younger and she's 17, and Timmy is 19.

(Your Pov)
The Chalamet family has been our family friends for as long as I can remember. Ever since kindergarten, Pauline and I were best friends. And being best friends, we would have sleepovers, as you do. And when you have a sleepover at your best friend's house every other weekend, you tend to get to know their siblings and their parents.

Well even though I'm 17, a little sleepover can never hurt someone. I waited inside my car on Pauline's driveway, waiting for the rain to calm down but it seemed it wasn't going to get better. "Just make a run for it," I said to myself. I got out of my car as quickly as possible. As fast as I was, the rain still got my hair fairly wet. I knocked on the door and waited a few seconds.

Timmy answered the door. You see, here's the thing with me and Timmy. I've had a crush on him ever since we met, which was when we were kids. I really wanted to tell him how I felt but his acting career was growing. He was always off filming a movie, so there was no time for me to tell him. Eventually, I gave up on the whole concept of me telling him.

"Oh Timmy, I thought you were filming." I said. He helped me inside and said: "well, we finished early. And what happened to you" he said as he helped take off my jacket. "It's raining pretty hard out there." I saw Pauline run down the stairs and when she was just about to hug me she stood back and looked at my wet outfit. "Ummm, I'm not even gonna ask what happened to you."
                                    ❣︎
I was tossing and turning all night. I couldn't sleep a wink. My mouth turned dry so I decided to get some water. I quietly went down the stairs, but it was pretty hard since their stairs were always making noise. *squee*. "Shoot," I said to myself quietly. When I got to the kitchen, I opened the cupboard to grab a glass. I guess I made some noise because soon after, Timmy got up. In my peripheral vision, I saw a figure and made me drop a little bit of water.

"What are you doing," Timmy said in his sleepy raspy voice as he rubbed his eye. "Sorry, did I wake you? I couldn't sleep so I got some water." "No, it's fine." Instead of going back up, he went to the pantry and got a handful of cereal. I was just about to walk up the stairs when he touched my shoulder and said: "wait." I looked back and he said, "wanna sit on the couch?" "You do realize that its 3 am." "I know but let's talk, I haven't seen you in so long."

We walked to his living room and sat on the couch. We sat there in silence for a few minutes until he said something. "Y/n, how have you been all this time," he asked as he tried to move closer. "I've been fine, nothing too special has happened." Then there was silence again.

"Look y/n, I don't know if you want to hear this now, or if you're too uncomfortable but I've been contemplating whether I should say this but I'm gonna say it anyway. I really like you." I almost choked on my water when I heard what he had just said. I said nothing in return, thinking if I should say how I felt the same way.

"Sh*t, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything" he said as he got up to walk back to his room. "Wait" I replied. He stopped and looked at me. I placed my glass on the coffee table and stood up across him. "... I feel the same way. I just didn't want to say anything because you were so busy with your acting and I didn't want to ruin it." He stepped closer to grab my hand. "Being with you wouldn't ruin anything, y/n." 

I was happy to hear that. I leaned in closer to kiss him on the cheek but it slipped and my lips touched his. I quickly backed away in embarrassment. "Oh my god, I'm so sor-" He came in quickly and placed his lips in between mine. I slowly melted into him. He held me by the waist and I held his beautiful refined face. We melted into each other until we sat on the couch to catch our breath.

"I want to show you something" he whispered into my ear, his lips lightly brushing against the skin on my neck, making chills go down my back. He delicately held my hand and led me up to his room. I remember how jealous I was of his room when I was younger because it had the perfect view of the moon and the stars. He opened the window that led to his front porch's roof. We sat there in silence studying the sky.

I looked back at him and placed my hand on top of his. He held my chin with his fingers and brought it up to his lips. We sat there for a few minutes until it got passionate and I was sitting on his lap. My fingers melted into his beautiful head of curls. The night had a cold breeze to it but I felt his warmth radiating off his body onto mine. This was all I wanted. My kiss went from his neck to his cheek to the neck. I guess for my first kiss, things were getting heavy. We broke away and our foreheads leaned against each other. "This is all I wanted" I whispered to him.