𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

BORN TO DIEabomination

BORN TO DIE
abomination

BORN TO DIEabomination

THE WORD ABOMINATION. Such a vile word that couldn't been more triggering as Bella ran from the comfort of her home. Right when everything digested in her of what was happening; what they were talking about. It was about her. What she is. The ones who were talking with Edward and Lena were the Cullens and unfortunately they now know her secret. She wanted to tell her on her own terms, not by this shocking discovery of her losing control over the scent of blood at the hospital. How foolish of her to even go to the hospital knowing she hasn't drank blood in awhile. Where she'll be tempted just by the mere thought of blood. Everything she has worked so hard on of not exposing herself has almost corrupted with her idiot mistake. Luckily, it was Dr. Cullen who discovered her, but now he knows the truth. They all know. It could've been much disastrous if a human other than her Aunt walked in. The Cullens would've been extremely upset with her and she'll have to move all over again. Potentially almost leaving Edward.

The comment about Bella being an abomination kept on swirling throughout her head as she kept on running — not focusing where she was going. She didn't have a plan of destination. All she wanted was to be alone and away from all of this. All she ever wanted was to be normal. Either purely human or vampire. Not this weird mixture of both species combine. She's too strong against a human and she's too weak against a vampire — at least that what she theorized. But, never have she craved it so much until now.

Bella was aggressively zig zagging throughout the woods as she was trying to not hit herself with a tree. She was surprise that she was even capable of dodging them. Maybe it was her fixation of being by herself was a motivation as she kept on running. Running has always been second nature to her, to which she could relate with Edward, but not on his level. She wasn't even running a quarter of the speed that he ran earlier today. He is immensely faster than she'll ever be. But, she was running pretty fast as she used her quick reflexes to move around the trees.

Just after seconds of running, she heard another set of feet running after her.

"Bella!"

It was Edward.