Bonus chapter: Four pillars and a baby.

Kars held his infant daughter to his chest, he had ran out of her mother's corpse to feed her with. The infant was hungry again. He did not have a human woman that could act as a nursemaid for the infant. Not like many human women would want to be the nurse for a baby such as this.
The little girl did not cry loudly, she made soft mewls. Kars knew he had to find some way to feed his offspring, otherwise this whole experiment and life would be over. He had felt a growing connection to this child soon after she was conceived. The connection that grew and made him go visit her mother to check on the woman and the baby. But, now that the mother was dead and the baby was all that was left, he had a strong sense to protect this small and precious life. For some reason, his other ambitions seemed dull compared to this beautiful life he held in his arms. Small hands gripped at what little fabric was around his neck. Her soft mewling made him pay attention to her again.
What did he have to feed her with? What could he do to sustain her? His second in command, Esidisi came into the throne room right as Kars sliced his own finger open.

"Lord Kars, what are you doing?," the Dark skinned man asked in concern for his old ally and master. The red eyed man placed his bleeding finger to the lips of his infant daughter, "Making a sacrifice so she can survive." Esidisi Wondered what made his master think of such madness. He would have gladly found a human to force into feeding the child, even though he did not understand exactly why Kars was so find of such a small and weak creature. The infant was a distraction, was she not? But the small life that clung to his master had some value, if not miniscule, as she had their race's genes in her tiny body. The blue eyed pillar did not even know if his master had named this child yet, if at all. He could have left her nameless, like he did to the young one of their male wards.
To Esidisi's surprise, the child started to suckle her own father's blood. The blood her father was sacrificing to her in order to keep her alive and hopefully, to keep her strong. The dark skinned pillar slowly walked closer to the pair as to not disturb them in such an intimate moment. He had seen his master's face soften as his red eyes regarded the infant with adoration. The infant drank as much as she could before becoming full, Kars was careful as he handled his offspring. Like he was scared such a small and delicate creature would break. She was smaller than normal pillar babies. It was a combination of two factors, being a hybrid, and being torn from her mother's womb before she was ready to be born.

"Sleep little one.," the ruby eyed man spoke softly to his infant daughter as his eyes leered over to his ally to warn him against being loud. Esidisi got the message quickly, he would not disturb the infant. The small baby's breathing go deep as she fell asleep against her father, comforted by his smell and heartbeat, the man hummed softly as he held his hand on her to support her as she slept on his chest. He was acting tender compared to how he usually was, his fathering instinct was strong for him to take care of and protect his offspring. The white haired man squatted on the floor just to observe the pair in front of him. The child resembled his master much more than she did her mother. The child had the same skin tone, plum hair, red eyes, and three horns his master did. She looked so peaceful, sleeping in the arms of his master like that.
"Is there something the matter, Esidisi?," Kars asked quietly and lightly caressed the baby girl in his arms. The dark skinned man answered his master, "Lord Kars, You don't have to feed her your own blood. I can find a human more suitable for-" "No, Esidisi. I will feed her my own blood.," the man said, "If we act too soon, the Hamon warriors will find out about her. Humans are unreliable and a human woman would not be able to make what she will need to survive. My blood will have everything she needs."

Esidisi looked at the child after inching closer, the soft sleeping face held a small smile when Kars ran his finger along her cheek. "Have you named her?," Esidisi asked quietly. "I have. I chose the name her mother liked, (y/n). It may be a human name, but it fits her.," The Godlike man spoke softly as to not wake his child. His large clawed fingers ran over the tiny body slowly and carefully. The white haired man studied the small creature that had now invaded their lives and ranks. Just by her birthright, she was a higher rank than Esidisi. "Is there anything else that you wanted to say, Esidisi?," The godlike man asked his subordinate, "Or are you just here to see my daughter?"
"I found more Hamon users in the surrounding area. Shall we exterminate those tonight?," the white haired warrior inquired. Kars looked to his subordinate, "Is that even a question? We will exterminate them. Wamuu and the other will remain here to watch her." Kars rose from his seated position with the baby girl in his arms. Esidisi lowered his head in respect for his superior, "Understood, master Kars." The plum haired man carried his daughter softly to a safe room for her to sleep in. He laid her down on a a bed that he had made for her. The sleeping child was so precious, Kars was hesitant to leave her alone with his warriors, but he needed to kill those Hamon tribes in order to protect her. He kept reminding himself of that. This was for her and retaliation for them trying to kill her.