𝐱𝐱𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡

BORN TO DIEthe aftermath

BORN TO DIE
the aftermath

BELLA DIDN'T WANT to wake up

BELLA DIDN'T WANT to wake up. She just wanted to sleep the day away and not deal with her issues, but she refuse to give into her desires. Bella couldn't ignore the Cullens forever — they do go to the same school so it'll be impossible.

Just like yesterday, the dark clouds were upon the sky making the outside scenery seem grey and gloomy. As if it was nighttime rather than morning. Bella could hear the faint wind blowing in the air and along the leaves on the trees, creating a somewhat peaceful atmosphere.

Unfortunately, she feels anything but peaceful.

Since yesterday she has felt apprehensive and it's been building up to this exact moment right now. Not that she has a feeling something bad may happen, but the fact that she's worried the Cullens might confront her then and there. They'll probably demand answers and ask her questions — to which she was not prepare for.

She never thought about what she'll explain to them once everything was out in the open. All she knew was that she wanted to tell the Cullens, but she had a feeling no matter how the circumstances were to unfold, it'll most likely still end up in the same similar result.

Bella unwilling stood up from her bed before slowly making her way to the bathroom. She immediately recognized that her Aunt wasn't present in the house. Lena had to leave bright and early for her meeting this morning because of her absence at the hospital. Bella just hope that her Aunt isn't in too much trouble. She'll feel entirely troublesome that she's the reason why her Aunt got fired. Regardless of the fact that her Aunt would insist that it wasn't Bella's fault, it wouldn't change how she'll feel if she was the cause of her Aunt losing her job.

Bella turned on the shower faucet before brushing her teeth tiredly over the sink. Bella's eyes made contact with the mirror as she stare at herself. She really did look the part of someone who looks wretched.