𝐱𝐱. 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

BORN TO DIEjust for a moment

BORN TO DIE
just for a moment

EVERYTHING FELT DISTRESS when Bella woke up the next morning

EVERYTHING FELT DISTRESS when Bella woke up the next morning. The dark fogginess from outside her window replicated how she felt on the inside. Last night felt like a blur, but at the same time she perfectly remembered everything. She was practically forced to remember since it was impossible for her to forget since she has a flawless memory — which can be unfortunate sometimes.

The vibrant smell of food filled her nostrils and on cue, she felt her stomach growling at the scent coming from the kitchen. Bella sigh as she rolled out of bed and walked downstairs. Her Aunt rarely ever cooks since she's always working hence the reason why Bella's always making food for the two of them. But, there's always a reason behind her Aunt's cooking. It's either because it's her birthday, which is not the case since it's in another few months, or because something's wrong.

And something was indeed wrong.

The Cullens were now aware of what she is and they found out in the most unfortunate circumstance when she was basically half out of her mind from the outgross amount of blood she had consume. She's surprised that she hasn't thrown up yet from the unnecessary substance of blood. At least she now knows not to drink large amounts of blood knowing the given outcome she'll face and have to endure.

Bella no longer felt thirsty, at least for now, about her need for blood, but she still feel quite sick. But, she felt way much better than last night. Sleep really can "cure" anything as they say.

Bella enter in the kitchen and saw her Aunt cooking something on the stove. Lena's back was facing Bella and her Aunt seemed to be lost in thought before turning around and jumping up to where she stood when she saw Bella standing by the kitchen table.

"Oh! Good morning, I didn't hear you," she brightly says before making her way to the refrigerator to retrieve a carton of eggs.

"I'm making chocolate chip pancakes, your favorite," she continues.

Bella doesn't say anything as she sat down in her chair as she looked at her Aunt oddly. Why was she acting so chipper? As if nothing happened last night?