Chapter 1: Mistakes {Edited}

Ash walked down the halls, hands in pockets and all. Her teal hair bounced back and forth without a care. One designer shoe before the other, much like a model. This was normal for her. A teenage girl with a need for fashion. Straight A's down the line, and no emotion. Cram school after school. New drawings every day. This was the life of Ash Parker to her peers. A lone girl with no emotion? A need to learn? Or was this just a mask?

BANG! BANG! BANG! Three loud shots of a gun was heard behind Ash. The shoes stopped moving as she turned to the sound of the noise. " That was the sound of AK-47..." She gently sighed." You think he could fulfill just one mission....." A cocobolo wood pole was grabbed from the container on the side of her leg. With a quick jerk of the wrist, a escrima stick was made. Hair flew everywhere as Ash sprinted in the opposite direction. Two thugs appeared in front of her, and the pole struck the air. WHOOSH! One of the thugs fell straight towards the floor from a blow to the stomach. The other thug flung himself towards Parker, when a leg swung up into the air, smacking him square in the face, knocking him unconscious. The first thug proceeded to get up when- "AHHH!" She stuck his kneecap with her pole, shattering it. With both thugs lying defeated on the floor, she continued down the hall.

Turning right at an intersection, Parker then met forth with a girl holding a blue ball of light in her hands. " Parker," Her silver hair and horns shined as the ball pulsed. " I'm not letting you pass." She turned her body towards Ash's revealing nothing but a what looks to be a black swimsuit. Her boots reached towards her knees touching her bronze skin.

"You're not going to stop me. You and Elias will die as I rescue my partner and collect your rewards! You can't stop me!' The demon girl's wings and tail flickered as she screamed, "Libero abyssus fulgeo!!!!!" The ball was then thrown at her. With a quickly timed front flip, The ball passed her and burned into the wall. With a look of anger, the demon repeated the line sending thousands more, missing Ash and burning the wall. Realizing there was no end to the balls, with her pole placed back in her pouch, two handguns were pulled from the inside of her jacket. With the rims of her Kimber Customs glowing, gold beams were shot from the guns, striking the demon, thus turning her to dust. "You think I will lose reward money for this?" Ash stood up and dusted her black skinny jeans off. She then looked around, scanning the room until she found it. With a quick motion, she placed a yellow caution sign right above the dust, and then turned to the source of the noise.

BANG! BANG! BANG! Three more shots was heard from the AK-47. "I swear.... If you're dead Jonathan, I will make sure your afterlife will be painful." The empty threat escaped her lips as you enter a room with a lone boy.

" ASH!!!! HI ASH!!!!" The boy waved his hands towards Ash as she gave him the death stare.

" Jonathan... Are you okay?" She said in between her heavy breaths." Fine, other than the guy escaping." Ash then took out her escrima stick out and smacked the boy in his head.

" I told you to only use that gun in emergency!!!! Why would you do that if nothing was wrong????" She yelled still in stance. Jonathan stood there shocked.

" I-I don't know... Guess I just lost the ability to do solo missions now..."

She smacked him once more. " Baka! Go out in the hall and pick up the demon girl's remains along with the two thugs I beat up by the conference room."

"And what do you do?"

" I get to look for clues on the the boss, that YOU lost has gone." Jonathan then stomped out of the room.

~~~~~~

"Father?" Ash knocked on the door listed as Headmaster.

"Come in."

"Excuse us." The two teenagers entered the room and quickly bowed towards their foster father.

"So, how was the mission?" Jonathan bit his lips as Ash raised her head and explained this situation. She also placed the remains of the demon girl on the table.

"Jonathan? Is this true?" He then raised his head and started to explain, when he flipped his long gold hair. His sparkling makeup shimmered from the light above his head. "Hush child. You're not in trouble." He then turned his chair 180 degrees. "The only one in trouble here is your mission's commander, Ash Parker." Jonathan flipped as he heard these words fall from their father's mouth.

" Yes sir, I will accept any punishment for my stupid mistake of letting a pupil of mine onto the field without backup." She bowed her head again.

"Ash-"

" Ash, you are to not take on anymore missions at this company, and to make sure you aren't to break your punishment, you will be transferring to another school, without agents. " Johnathan was shocked. His best friend, mentor, and sister was leaving him?

"Headmaster, there must be- "

"Agreed, sir. I shall follow your terms." Ash obediently agreed to her punishment. She didn't seem to care about what's to happen.

"Good, I shall give you more details in the morning.... Now to bed." Both of them bowed and left the room.

"Ash, you can't do this!" Jonathan quickly followed her down the hall.

"And why can't I? I made a stupid mistake and need to be punished. It's my duty as a teacher to teach the pupil everything there is to do, not to leave them to fend for themselves."

"Ash you know what he will do!" She stopped and turned toward him.

"Yes, Jonathan. I know." She look towards their feet. "By the way," She quickly changed the subject. " Isn't the boys dorms that way?" She jesture towards the other hall, catching his attention. She then proceeded to run towards the door, enter, and lock it. Jonathan, now paying attention, quickly followed, but all he got was a door smacked into his face. He leaned his head against the door. A faint sound of crying rang through Jonathan's ears.