Highschool

EMIYA Pov

Two years... It's been two years since I've been reincarnated in this world... I wouldn't mind honestly... Except for he fact that I look like what I used to be before the grail wars!

But at least I get to keep my Abilities... It would be a pain in the ass to regain all of the things I can do if not only my age and looks got reverted.

???: Mr Emiya.

I raised a brow and looked at my teacher.

Aina: Mr Emiya, of you happen to find this class boring. Please do look for another that does poke at your interest.

I sighed.

Emiya: Aina-Sensei... You're doing it wrong.

The whole class went silent at what I've said.

Aina: hm? Then if you're so positive at  being correct, why don't you come up and correct the problem? Including the answer if you don't mind.

I shrugged and walked over. A minute later... The whole class was in shock at what I did... I mean, not only I've answered all... I've also showed alternate ways of answering the problems.

Emiya: is there any more Aina-Sensei?

Aina-Sensei saying she is shocked would be an understatement... Her mouth is literally hanging wide open and she can't seem to understand what I just did.

Emiya: Sensei?

She shook her head and just pretended nothing happened.

Aina: T-take your seat Emiya-san.

I nodded... However, I did hear that she has to report this to the President. Eh... I can always find a different school if that's what she wants.

Time skip, Lunch.

Lunch finally came, to which I fully enjoy by sitting under a tree to help me keep cool from the sheer intensity of the current temperature.

Student: hey! Dude! It's them!

Student2: seriously?! Where?!

Honestly.... The hormones of Male adolescents truly are such a Hazard... I too am sadly affected, but at least I can keep myself from being "thirsty" as the current generation says.

I did my best to ignore the cheering and shouting, but then again. If you're famous... There's always going to be a crowd either following you... Or outright stalking you.

Deciding to bat and eye at the commotion, I just sighed and continued to eat. Seriously... Out of all worlds to be reincarnated on, this one takes the cake.

Having five Artorias in this world is already scary enough... But them being Quintuplets... Dear whoever God is out there have mercy.

X Pendragon, the sporty one of them... Always on top of her game and is willing to try out any sports given.

Xalter (Ecchan) Pendragon, The Kuudere of the group... Though rumors of her being quite open is spreading.

Altoria, The Tomboyish one of the group... Honestly, would be surprised if she likes women... But then again... I've already met them from Chaldea that one time, so I have a pretty good idea on what type of person she is.

Lily Pendragon, Honestly... Would help preserve her innocence.

Then.... There's Artoria, the quote on quote "Queen" of the group. Not gonna lie, her attitude really sticks that Royal feel to her... But then again.

I sighed and continued eating. Thank goodness they have no idea who I am... And I'm willing to not interact with them.

I minded my own business when Lily noticed me and pulled the entire group towards me.

Lily: Hey, mind if we join you here?

Damnit... It's either get a bad reputation for denying Lily... Or get a bad reputation for getting able to sit and eat lunch with them. Honestly... Either ways are as hazardous as a nuclear wasteland.

Emiya: Sure, I don't mind.

Lily smiled... Dear whoever God is out there go easy on me.

Lily: come on everyone, He said it's alright to join him.

X: seriously... We don't even know him and you just went up and asked that?

Lily: well... He looks quite lonely being alone so why not give him company.

She received various reactions from her sisters.

X: heh... Typical Lily.

Altoria: hm... This is a good spot.

Ecchan: hm~.

Artoria however kept quiet and soon enough, they all took out their respective lunches. Lily has a modest Salad for hers, Ecchan has glazed chicken... For a second there I just saw her eyes sparkle. X has a good balance between Veggies and Meat, Altoria... Three Burgers... She's going to complain about not having more isn't she? While Artoria... She has a simple lunch, some sausages here, vegetables, and some fried pork.

X: Lily... Put some meat in your food, just having Salad is not that healthy you know? Add some protein to them.

Lily: eh.... I'm fine.

Altoria: Burgers are better.

Typical. Ecchan however, stared at me like I'm some sort of an eyesore... But then again, her eyes are quite piercing.

Ecchan: we joined him yet we haven't introduced ourselves.

Her stoic way of alerting them actually made them flinch... Except for Artoria, she just nodded.

Lily: oh right! Sorry about that, we usually just eat lunch on our own. I'm Lily Pendragon, nice to meet you.

Emiya: Emiya... Emiya Shirou.

Damn... I felt myself get nauseous at mentioning that name.

X: Call me X!

She held out a hand, to which I grabbed and she enthusiastically shook with quite some force.

Ecchan: Xalter... But you can call me Ecchan.

Altoria: Altoria Pendragon, Burgers are the best food.

I was about to say something snarky but knowing full well that, that won't end well... I decided not to and just reluctantly agree.

Artoria: Artoria... Artoria Pendragon, Nice to meet you. Emiya-san.

Emiya: glad to be all your acquaintances as well.

After the reintroduction... We ate and chatted a bit while Artoria just kept silent, and sometimes. I caught her taking side glances at me... Does she? No... That's Impossible, the fact that Gaea doesn't exist here either means the Gods and Goddesses are still here... Or this is just one big hunk of rock. Probably the former since the latter is just impossible.

Speaker: Calling Mr Emiya to the Principal's Office, Calling Mr Emiya to the Principal's Office.

I sighed.

Emiya: what do they want from me this time.

Lily: *gasps* are you some sort of Delinquent Emiya-san?

Emiya: what? No, I haven't done anything to be reported to the Principal.

X: that's what a delinquent would say.

She smirked.

Emiya: Har Har, anyway. Thank you for joining my lonesome, and good luck with the upcoming test.

They all visibly flinched... Well, I'm just gonna ignore that.

HEY HEY!!!! God I love that moment from Hayasaka. Seriously! Who wouldn't?! But anyways, THIS! THIS IS THE IDEA I WAS TALKING ABOUT! And tell me guys and gals what you think, is it good? Bad? Satisfactory? Yeahehhhhhhhh anywho, hope you guys and gals like this! SOUL out!