A Night at the Opera~•~John Deacon

-warning: much smut in this so close your eyes if you're too young-

Darlene cleared the dinner plates, getting rid of uneaten food and putting away leftovers. John was still at the table, reading the paper. She smiled as she watched him. They'd only been together for a few months, but Darlene was completely in love with John. She adored everything he did or said, every time his eyes twinkled at the sound of music, how he smiled from ear to ear if she said something funny, how she always felt warm and soft and safe in his arms.
Darlene finishes the kitchen and sits back down in her chair, watching John's eyes skim across the paper, reading some article she could care less about. Darlene scoots her chair closer to John and leans her head on his shoulder. Her boyfriend didn't even flinch. 'Oh, playing hard to get, are we?' Darlene thought. 'Lets just see how well you play.'
John of course knew exactly what he was doing. He enjoyed playing little games with Darlene, seeing how far she would go to distract him. He always gave in, but this time he wanted to see just how far she would take it.
Darlene took her head from John's shoulder and moved up to gently kiss his neck. She slowly nipped at a spot below his jaw, sucking his soft skin. John didn't even flinch.
Sighing, Darlene moved from his neck to his jaw, kissing her way around his cheek, but couldn't quite reach his lips. 'Dammit,' Darlene thought. She went back down to his neck, to the same spot as before, except with a little more edge. She ran a hand down the inside of John's thigh, slowly moving up and down, not going up to high yet, but just high enough to drive him crazy.
John continued to read the paper, but his breathing increased and he struggled not to smile. So far, so good.
Darlene worked her way across the small part of his neck she could reach, before using her spare hand to undo the top few buttons of John's shirt. She slid down in her seat so she could lean down to kiss his collarbone, still stroking the inside of his thigh. Darlene undid a few more buttons and slipped her hand inside his shirt, tracing tiny patterns on his chest.
John took a deep breath, as he felt himself getting quite excited, and he bit his lip, making it bleed.
Darlene had all but yanked his shirt off, as it hung just below his shoulders by now. She had pawed away what fabric she could, and whatever skin she saw, she went for it. Her hand found its way into John's short, curly hair, the other merely resting on top if his thigh.
There was, of course, one thing she could do, although not quite fair. Darlene moved her hand up and around the cool buckle of John's belt, and she played around with it before she finally was able to undo it. She slipped her hand quickly between John's pants and shorts, making John release a tiny gasp. He closed his eyes and sighed. Darlene slowly moved her hand up and down John's very prominent erection, going as slowly as she could make herself.
John casually dropped the paper onto the table, as he sat back and smiled, his eyes still closed. "Now you've got me attention..."
Darlene smirked. "Men, always thinking with their pants instead of their brain," Darlene whispered I to his ear before beginning to nibble on it.
John grinned and reached over to kiss his girlfriend, deciding to give in to her. He started softly at first, as she had done, but gradually increased in intensity. His tongue pushed past her lips and into her mouth, swirling and bushing over her teeth before meeting her tongue.
Darlene began to stand up, and John did too, as they made their way to John's bedroom. Darlene grinned as John attacked her with kisses on his bed as soon as he had shut the door. She wrapped her arms around his neck, letting him work his magic on her. Just the mere thought of John drove Darlene insane.
He kissed all along her lips, leaving them pink and swollen, before reaching down to unbutton her shirt. "John?" She asked in a whisper, in between trying to catch her breath. "Hm?" John mumbled while struggling with her bra. "How about we skip all of this and you head straight for the kill?" John looked up at his girlfriend, a bit shocked at his request, but nonetheless, grinned and sat up to unbutton his pants. Darlene did the same, pulling off her jeans and throwing them haphazardly at a chair in the corner.
John returned to his position above Darlene, a smile spread widely across his face. John was always a gentleman, and he raised his eyebrows as if to ask, "Are you sure?" and Darlene nodded. As John pushed into her, her breath hitched from the sudden rush of pleasure. John let out a small moan and he continued, quickening his pace. Darlene grabbed a hold of his shoulders, her nails digging into Johns skin, leaving red marks behind.
As they both began to move in sync, John felt as though he could explode from the pleasure he got. Darlene felt the same way, the experience was more intense and beautiful than what any drug could give her.
As they reached their peaks, Darlene moaning his name, and John complying, John fell back beside Darlene, catching his breath. Darlene pushed a bit of sweat from her forehead. "Well that was fun," she smirked and leaned against her boyfriend. "It most certainly was, darling." John softly kissed her lips. "I love you, you know that?"
Darlene looked into his handsome eyes and grinned. "I love you too, Deaky."

Written for my friend ❤