Roller Coasters

(Your Pov)
Timmy and I have been planning this trip to Cedar Point for months. Now that the weather is getting warmer, it's more comfortable to spend the day there without freezing our butts off.

Timmy surprised me with tickets after a long day of work. He's known how much I work, and he wanted a little treat for us. We had just paid our entry when we went to this part of the park where we shoot as much water into the clown's mouth in order to get a prize. Timmy has pretty bad aim, so I won this round. I won a large bear. I could tell that he was pretty embarrassed but he eventually brushed it off.

After a few minutes of walking around, Timmy looked up to point at this big roller coasters. He begged me to get on but I refused every time. "Come on y/n, let's do it," he begged. I shook my head in refusal. Eventually, he got sick of my refusals and dragged me on. Next thing I knew, I was being buckled up by the workers.

We heard clack-clack-clack, of the roller coaster, going up. My leg was bouncing in anticipation. "Its gonna be fine. Its gonna be over before you know it" he said as he placed his hand on my thigh. All the words he could tell me for comfort, nothing was gonna ease my fear of heights.

Once we reached the point of the drop, I held Timmy's hand for support. "Close your eyes, y/n," he said in reassurance. I closed my eyes as he commanded. I felt the coaster slowly leaning off the edge. I felt the blood rushing to my feet as it was dangling off the edge. The coaster had set off. We were going a hundred miles an hour. All the screams were muffled by my fear. My eyes were so closed shut, there was sudden darkness. "You can open your eyes now!"

I opened one eye then the other to find that the world was upside down. Timmy and my hair were upside down. I couldn't believe I was actually enjoying this. I expected me to be screaming in fear. Basically ruining Timmy's eardrums. But I didn't. Well, I did scream, but not in fear. Just enjoyment. Finally, the ride had slowed down, it had finally reached the end. I almost forgot that I was still holding Timmy's hand.

We stepped off the ride and looked at each other. We both laughed. We both looked like a mess. Our hair was everywhere. People might as well assume that were homeless. I had a bit of mascara running down my eyes from closing my eyes so hard, and when the air in my eyes when they were open.

I hugged him in relief and he hugged back. "Wanna get some elephant ears, now," he asked kindly. "I would love to."

Hello peeps, this one is kinda short, but I found it adorable. If you liked this imagine, then make sure to vote. My comments are always open to requests.
-Iwillmarrybread