Roles Rules and Forms!

So there are two main sides to this (but grey area and swapping sides is always fun!) there are those that are hostile and those that arent. The shifters and their side of the war but not all of them are "bad" some are on the side of the witches and such. 

The witches didnt trust the shifters because of their ability to change form and to use the form of others to get what they want. During the war this made them excellent spies. Because of their ability, shifters were forced to either choose only one form to take and the witches performed a spell to bind them to that form and their birth form. That, or they had to get a specific signature- this was usually a mark like a tattoo they had put on their skin that told everyone else who they were. Their mark was logged so it could be scanned. This peeved most shifters off. They recruited an army of species similar like certain demons, incubus, succubus, gorgons, vampires, werewolves, and many others. The witches were also bulking up their arms, fairies, fae, hunters, demigods, and others as well. Some swapped sides but in the end, most shifters were killed or exiled. Some war heroes from both sides were highly revered and their descendants were known as Legata meaning Legacies. 

AS FOR ROLES

LEGATUM FAMILIES: 

{Open} The Cazadora Family, a family of witches who hunted the opposing side of the war. Now they are police officers and such. Descended from the Huntress Eleanor Cazadora.

{Open} The Espion Family, a family of fairies who spied on the opposing side of the war by hiding about the forest and using their connection to nature. Now they run a vegan restaurant chain. Descended from the Spy Louis Espion.

{Open} The Muchitel' Family, a family of demigods who did a lot of the fighting as well as hounding enemy prisoners for information. Now they take care of the largest and most revered library in the magical world. It has histories from both the magical and mortal world. Descended from the Soldier Anastasia Muchitel'

{Open} The Sen'nyu-sha Family, a family of shifters who infiltrated the opposing side and spied using their shape shifting. Now they are the the only family of shifters from the war. They head the underground group. Descended from Emperor Eito Sen'nyu-sha.

{Open} The Apoplanitikos Family, a family of gorgons who hunted the opposing side by seducing and killing them after getting information. Now they have their own fashion line and even model their own pieces. Descended from the Temptress Lydia Apoplanitikos.  

{Open} The Asgina Family, a family of ghosts and psychics who did a lot of the strategy for their side of the war. They went back and fourth. Now they run a law firm. Descended from the Chief Wesa Asgina.

ALLEGIANCES: Okay here most allegiances are gonna be passed down though generations. So if your family fought for the shifters likely story is youre either dead or youll be working in the underground thing or will be soon enough. If your family fought for the witches youll probably be going to school and like everyone else be ticked off about this new program. BUT as always the individual has a mind of its own and not everything is as it seems so have a bitchy character on their high horse or have an open character who falls on their ass ya know.

SPECIES: Literally as long as you can explain the species or I can look it up- go wild man. We love culturally diverse characters. 

FAMILIES: If you wanna give me a short background I'll take it but if you dont I will do so no problem but not all families suck. Some do. A lot do. Not all. So if you wanna have A whos a stuck up lil brat cause parents have high expectations and B whos a sweetheart but parents arent often home or are neutrals from the war so more or less they come from nothing. Hell go for it

CHARACTERS: There is a good chance this doesnt get popular enough in which case Ill most likely delete it but well see where it goes. Also if your character dies I promise it was for plot  development. Also not everyone has to be a student. You can make teachers or outside forces or parents or whatever ya know. Fuck you can be a ghost from the war but they would show up later. Like- have fun with it ya know

THE MOMENT YOUVE BEEN WAITING FOR

Name:

Age:

Occupation/If Student, Major:

Gender:

Species:

Sexuality:

Racial Background:

Family:

Face Claim:

Style:

Personality:

Password: Sorry I have ta do this- Tag a few people please at least like- three

Other:

Be as detailed as you want- Ill fill in the blanks as needed but ya know- be creative.