The day it happened.

^•Stans POV•^
I remember it. It was one of the worst days i've had in a while..The day Richie Tozier, my best friend joined the bowers gang. It started out as a regular day, the losers met up before school at the café across the street. But when Richie walked in, we noticed something..He brought Henry Bowers. Since when do they hang out??
-3rd person-
"Hey losers!" said the lanky curly haired boy. "What up trashmou- H-Henry..? Why are you here.." Eddie whined. He never liked Henry, doubt he ever will. "Chill little guy..Richie here invited me!" henry said.
•^Eddies POV•^
Ugh. Richie knows I can't stand him..Oh! I should mention, its been 3 weeks since that. Richie started growing more and more distant from the losers..And I stay with the losers. But im his boyfriend so I don't really get to talk to him all that much..I've also realized that since Rich left the losers, I've started to lose feelings for Rich..I mean..Who couldn't? Wouldn't you do the same if your lover joined a pack of bully's and beat you up day to day? I should also mention that I've been beaten up countless times by Richie since he joined the Bowers gang..
A/N
The losers are in highschool for this fanfic. Meaning theyre 16-17. So DONT attack me please and thank you:) Also, sorry this was a short chapter..