𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1

"𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1 :𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲"

THIRD PERSON POV

*Open's Door*
"Goodmorning, Kochijin-Sama (Young Master)" *bow's*

The butler goes to the child who is half awake. He help's his Lord to change his clothes and wear his Eye Patch on the left Eye.
The butler take his master hand's and place the ring on it as it symbols of the Phantomhive's Head Family That Has been past for generation's.

"Today's Breakfast is 'Laui Pancakes la te Estonis' From Spania And This Tea is from France"

The boy sat as he slice a piece of the pancake and slowly eat's it..With a sip on his tea..
The boy look's at his butler with no emotion on his eyes and started to talked.

"Sebastian, What's my schedule for today?" The butler smile's as he speak

"You're Schedule From today My lord is, A meeting from a Company Called 'Switcliff' They Plan To meet and Make a deal with Funtom Company"

"Sebastian, You know our Contract Right?, Make a preparation for tonight's dinner & investigate the switcliff's, Me-re Da. (That's an/a order)"

"Yes, My Lord" *bows*

A/N: Hello Guy's Im going to use some japanese word's here like
Kochijin-sama, Me-re Da, Etc..

Ciel Sat in his seat near at the window..

I want to eat sweet's im bored

He looked at the window as time passes by.. A knock from the door came..

"Come in,"

Sebastian come's in with a paper on his hand's.

"Young Master, This is my investigation.. From what i know They Have A business partner its a drug dealer. The switcliff's have many connection on illegal trafficking or drug abuses.. They want to collaborate with you because you will be their pawn"

Ciel Smirked
"Hahaha PAWN!? What a joke Sebastian, Im a Player And Im the king. Sebastian Entertain them well tonight"

*Smile's And Bow* "Yes, My Lord"

>>>time skips<<<

7pm.

A carriege arrived at the Phantomhive's Mansion..
Sebastian Opened the gate and welcomed the guess..

"Looking Good Sir?, i will take you now to my Young Master, Pleased to meet you" He greet the guest with a perfectly faked smile.

Sebastian and the guess switcliff Goes to Ciel Office, As They Stopped by and knock on the door. The door opened without a sound and Ciel is waiting in his desk..
The guess speaked and bow

"Good Evening, Lord Ciel"

"Good evening Mr.Switcliff Why don't you sit?"