FORTY EIGHT

*Keep in mind these aren't all the letters and most of them are exerpts from the whole thing!! Plus, this isn't like a real chapter, it's more of just letting you see what he wrote. I promise next chapter something will actually happen. Also you're so welcome for the sad One Direction song.*

"Y/n,
This might seem a little weird, but I thought of it today and knew you would love it. I only just met you yesterday, but it feels like I've known you forever. It's crazy. You seem so down to earth and kind, and I'm blown away at how hilarious you are. When you left the library last night all I could think about was you and how I knew you were what I've always dreamed of. We haven't even know each other for 24 hours and I'm already planning on how to ask you out. I know it may seem insane, but you just make me feel different, I don't even know how to put it into words. Anyway, I thought I'd start this and we'll see where it goes."

"Y/n,
Today you came over and I asked you to be my fake girlfriend. I just thought of it right then and there and when you said yes I didn't know how to react. Everything about Ebony was true, is true, so I guess it just kind of worked out. Even when everything with her is over, I hope I can ask you out on a real date. I want to make you feel special and loved. It's what you deserve. Anyway, we'll see where it goes."

"Y/n,
Today you told me you loved me. I said it back. It made everything in my world make sense. I truly love you Y/n M/n L/n."

"Y/n,
Today you cried to me about everything happening with Jade. It broke my heart into a million pieces. Even though I know you love Jade, I just can't help but hate her right now. No matter what, you don't deserve to feel like that. But, I know you two will make up and you'll be happy again. Until then I'm going to do whatever it takes to make you smile. I love you sunshine."

"Y/n,
Today we had our first real fight. You stormed off with Ebony and drove home with her. I completely understand why you would want to do that. I lied and I regret it so much. I realize that if I had just told you we could have avoided this, but I guess it's too late. I just hope you can forgive me. I need you to forgive me. Anyway, I'm currently planning on ways to make it up to you. I love you."

"Y/n,
We had a good day today. Our first one in a long time. Every second of it I was filled with love and appreciation for you. I can't wait to have more time like today this summer. I love you :)"

"Y/n,
You broke up with me. I completely understand. You don't deserve to have someone who doesn't know what they want and makes stupid decisions. But I know one person I want for sure. You. I am willing to give up everything for you and I just wish you would see that. Anyway, I'm trying to word my apology and hopefully you'll take me back. But until then I"m broken. It sounds stupid, but you are the missing piece to me. I love you and I always will."

"Y/n,
Thank you. Thank you for everything. For the love you gave me that I never knew I needed. I realized that instead of being miserable about this whole thing, I should be happy and grateful for the time I was able to spend with you. Everything about you was just perfect. You're funny, kind, everything I needed. So thank you, Y/n. You helped me in so many different ways. I will always be thankful for every moment we shared. I love you. I always will.

♡ Noah

a/n -

letterss. they're not that good but i thought it'd be cool to like see what he actually wrote and everything from his perspective not just yours. also sorry for accidentally publishing and unpublishing lol i was still writing it lmao

<3 lilia