Allegiances

Thunderclan

Leader: Cinderstar- A tall, fluffy, blue gray she-cat with light blue eyes. She has many long scars across her body, as well as a torn ear and a missing paw.
Deputy: Skywhisper- A small, very fluffy white tom with cream and silver spots all across his body, and bright yellow eyes. He has short, stubby legs, and a bob tail. (mate: raindusk)
Medicine cat: Doefeather- a tall, cream she-cat, with a light brown muzzle, paws, back and stomach. She has a long scar across her front left leg, and a torn tail. She has broad shoulders, and light green eyes. (apprentice: owlpaw)
Medicine cat apprentice: Owlpaw- a tall, fluffy, tortiseshell tom with bright brown eyes. (mentor: doefeather)
Warriors:
Thistlebush- A broad shouldered, Gray and black tom with deep violet eyes. He has thick, mattered fur, torn ears, and scars covering his body. (apprentice: ashpaw)
Midnightflower- A black she-cat with brown markings on her tail tip, paws, ears, and muzzle. She has thick fur, a bushy tail, and pupilless, ice blue eyes. (apprentice: lostpaw)
Juniperwish- a Ginger and black tom with auburn eyes. He has a large scar across his back, and a smaller one across his muzzle.
Cedarfoot- a tall, Reddish brown she-cat with a single black paw. She has short, thin fur, and bright brown eyes.
Fireflight- A Ginger tabby tom with a black muzzle and chest. He has a single torn ear, and orange eyes.
Kestrelnest- A small, silver and golden yellow she-cat with bright yellow eyes. (apprentice: icepaw)
Ivyshade- A silver she-cat with orange and black stripes all over her body. She has a large scar across her face, one blue eye, and one orange eye.
Apprentices:
Lostpaw- a small, black and white tom, with a silver muzzle. He has various scars across his left eye, of which the eye is missing, the other eye being of a light brown colour. (mentor: midnightflower)
Ashpaw- an ash coloured tom, with a black chest and tail. He has thick fur, and green eyes. (mentor: thistlebush)
Icepaw- a tall, white tom, with light blue eyes. He has light gray ears, and a black spot above his nose. (mentor: kestrelnest)
Queens: raindusk- a tall, silver and cream she-cat, with ice blue eyes. She has a scar across her chest, which ends at the base of her tail, and a torn ear. (expecting kits. Mate: Skywhisper)
Elders:
Featherclaw- a small, white and ginger tom, with orange eyes. He has thin, mattered fur, scars all across his body, torn ears, and a missing tail.

Shadowclan

Leader: lightningstar- A tall, golden tom with Black leopard like spots all over his body, as well as a black muzzle, chest, stomach which leads to the tip of his tail, and black paws. He has a long, sleek tail, scars scattered all across his body, and vibrant red eyes. (Mate: Crystalrose)
Deputy: Blizzardflame- a tall, white tom, with reddish brown spots just above his eyes. He has large ears, a scarred up muzzle, and bright red eyes. (Mate: Moonlight)
Medicine cat: Hawkwing- A small, white tom with yellow eyes. He has thick fur, drooped ears, and brown, hawk's wing like markings on his shoulders.
Warriors:
Moonlight- A tall, blue-gray tom, with black paws and muzzle, white ears and tail, and a brown chest and stomach. He has a long scar across his back, and deep violet eyes. (Mate: Blizzardflame)
Crystalrose- a dwarf, reddish cream she-cat with a darker muzzle, back, and tail. Her paws and ears are blueish grey, and she has bright green eyes. She has thick, bushy fur, and a scar across her muzzle. (apprentice: Halfpaw)
Darkscar- a tall, black tom, with a scar across his face. He has a bushy tail, and deep brown eyes. (apprentice: Hollypaw)
Squirreltail- A orange tabby she-cat with a brown tail, flank, and back legs. She has white ears, and bright green eyes. (apprentice: Lionpaw)
A

pprentices:
Lionpaw- a small, golden tom with white paws. He has thick, mane like fur around his neck, a long, thin tail, and yellow eyes. (mentor: Squirreltail)
Hollypaw- a black tom with a blue gray tail. He has a scar on his shoulder, and green eyes. (mentor: Darkscar)
Halfpaw: a small, white tom with blueish grey paws chest. He has scars all across his face, and a large wound over his right eye, which is now blind. His other eye is light blue (mentor: Crystalrose)