Authors Note

Hallo, its me again! This time I've got a little warriors fanfiction type story, which my friends and I started writing way back when.

Although it is a warriors story, it doesn't take place in/involve any of the main clans, but rather, clans I came up myself. The main character, Cedarpaw, represents me (somewhat). This is something that a couple of good friends and I worked on together for a while, as a sort of fun project. We collaborated to come up with events and plot ideas, but each of us wrote our own version, from our character's point of veiw. Anyways, I've been working on it for around three years now, and have decided to put on Wattpad for you lovely people to read!

If there is any one among those of you who actually read this who is a member of Warrior Cats RPG, you might have seen this story on there, under the title "[Insert Clever Title Here] A Warriors Story!

And now for the disclaimers! I dont own Warriors, or its concepts, which are definitely present here. (They would be owned by Erin Hunter, who will always be one of my favorite authors!) I also dont own Stichpaw. (She is the character of my very wonderful friend, who worked with me on this story, and who inspired me to keep going with this.) The two of us share Sootpaw, and we worked together to come up with many of the other characters in the clans.

So there you have it! Enjoy!

                                  - Pan