Storms

(Your Pov)
I flinched as thunder and lightning had struck a few miles away. Once I heard the rumble of the thunder, I quickly moved closer to Timmy. Ever since we started dating, he's known about my fear of storms. And living where we libe, which has a lot of storms, doesn't help.

"Its okay, y/n. I'll hold you," Timmy said as he held me tighter. Ive always loved his arms around me. Always feeling the warmth radiating off his body. We've been in bed, waiting for this storm to pass all day. We originally wanted to go on a cute picnic but the weather forecast said we had a storm coming our way.

We spent the day cuddled up in bed either watching Netflix or sleeping. Either which were fine by me. Earlier today when we were sleeping, Timmy caught me sleep talking. Occasionally, i would sleep talk but it wasn't anything big or creepy. They were simple things like "ok, so, or even my name." Well this time he caught me saying his name.

I when I finally woke up, he told me about it. But as hard as I tried, i couldn't remember, but I just knew it was good. We were in the middle of watching stranger things when something creepy happened. The lights had went out. Why did it have to go out in the middle of the storm and watching stranger things. I gasped and held on tighter to Timmy. "Demogorgon," I whispered to myself. "Come on, y/n. Don't be ridiculous. They're not real," he said as he held on tighter.

Timmy walked off to the kitchen, leaving me there in the dark room. I noticed that he didnt come back after a few minutes. "Timothée?" I said quietly, hoping for a "yes honey?" But there was nothing but silence. "ARGHHH!!" I almost had a heart attack. I got so scared i fell of the bed, landing on my back. "Hahaha, oh my god y/n. You should've seen your face" he said as Timmy laughed historically. I was enraged.

"I am literally gonna kill you" I said trying to wipe off the tears in my eyes. "I genuinely should've recorded that" he said still laughing. He reached by his side and got one of my favorite candies, Gummy bears. We originally bought them for the picnic but that got canceled so got to eat them here at home. I ate the gummy bears  trying to calm my nerves down.

"You know, you can be so childish sometimes" I said as i chewed on the gummies. "And thats why you love me." I sarcastically laugh at that comment. "Can you rub my back? I probably have a bruise there from your childish games." He did as he was told. I cringed a bit when he rubbed a little too hard. "Is that better" he asked with kindness in his voice. I turned around and gave him a nice kiss.

Our tongues danced gracefully inside of each other. Even though I couldn't see his face, its like I already knew his face, his eyes,... his lips by memory. Our lips perfectly fit into each other like they were meant to be. And that was the truth, we were meant to be.

Hello again, how ya doin. Im doing fine. If you liked this, pls vote and comment. Im always open for requests.
-Iwillmarrybread