new feeling

It was a beautiful day when Rias was walking around the city when she saw a small shop, were enter a long-haired young girl reach her ass and red.

 Rias became curious and approached to see what the shop was.

It wasn't long before she saw that the girl had entered a barbershop.

After a while, the girl came out of the barbershop with an angel bob chin level and so Rias out of curiosity asked her: sorry can I ask a question.

Definitely: the girl replied.

If you don't have a problem, can you explain to me why you cut your hair in a barbershop: Rias said.

the owner of the shop is my brother, and why not as they do good work: the girl replied.

So you're saying the barber who cut your hair is your brother: Rias said.

Yes: the girl replied.

And you have no problem what people will think: said Rias.

For what: the girl replied.

for cutting u hair into a barbershop: said Rias.

It doesn't matter where you cut your hair, it's enough for you to like the model: said the girl.

 Moreover, my brother has finished school for both barber and hairdresser.

Ok, forgive me for bothering you: said Rias.

No problem at all: the girl replied.

When the girl left, Rias heard a voice say, "I can help you, ma'am."

Rias turn and saw the barber who had cut the girl's hair a while ago who was asking her.

No, but thank you for your interest: said Rias.

Forgive me then: said the barber.

And so Rias left, but she couldn't get her mind off the store.

In the evening's Rias only thought about the store and it lasted all night.

 Hey president what wrong: said Issei

I just saw a girl that cut her hair: said Rias.

And where is the problem here: said Issei.

She got it in a barbershop and I don't know if I should cut my hair or not: said Rias.

 The first one has a lot  Unisex salon but the base is a barber, and the second one would look great with short hair: said Issei.

Rias got up the next day and decided she was going to the store she had seen the day before

But she did not dare to go inside, and this lasted almost all day.

After Rias gathered himself she said: they are just hair Rias why are you so scared.

And so she headed to the store she saw the day before.

When she arrived at the store she saw that the barber's chair was empty and only a cape was thrown over the chair.

Rias saw this, and her anxiety began to increase, and she thought to herself as if the barber was not in the store.

No, maybe there's a job and he's gone for a while so he'll be back.

And so Rias took a deep breath and entered the store.

When she entered the barber  in the second chair, he approached her and asked, "Can I help you, madam?"

I would like to cut my hair: Rias replied.