Soul of Love(Part 1)

Hi frnds, I m a big fan of swaragini especially RAGSAN.while sanskar entered into the show I really wanted it to be RAGSAN.But the show changed completely afterwards so I stopped watching the show.But I read all the ff's in dis page. So i thought of writing a ff with Ragini and Sanskar as a lead.

This is the story i have written on somewhere but i couldnot complete it due to other issues.So thought of writing here and complete it.

This FF is completely different from the show.Only Sanskar and Ragini.No swara or Laksh.Sorry Swalak fans.I m wrting for the first time.So pls forgive me if there is any mistakes

Characters:
Tejaswi Prakash as Ragini:
A Sweet,simple,calm and bold girl.Teacher by profession.Cares very much for others.Trying to find her soulmate.Her father and mother died when she is 5 in an accident.Now she is in her uncles house(her mother's brother).Her aunt dislike her.But bcoz of her salary she is keeping her in her family.

Varun Kapoor as Sanskar:
An Bold IAS Officer.A little bit arrogant but gold by heart.But he won't show it to others.Doesnt believe in love or god. Believes only in hardwork.Belongs to Kolkatta.Stay away from his family due to his work.

This story is set at the backdrop of Tamilnadu.
Frnds expecting ur comments and tell me if I need to improve my writings.