FORTY NINE

in this chapter you read the notes, but make sure to read last chapter to actually read them!!
also the song choice is dramatic but it's still an amazing song so enjoy lol 

Y/N POV

"Oh, Y/n.." Jade says sympathetically as I slowly walk into our dorm room with tears flooding my eyes.

"I let him g-go. Jade I just made the biggest mistake of my life. What do I do?" I ask falling into her arms.

"We'll figure something out. For now just let it all out, calm down, rest. Just remember that no matter what happens, everything is going to be okay. I'll call Jake, maybe he knows something about where Noah's going." Jade reassures me, rubbing my back as I cry into her shoulder. It's times like these that I'm so thankful I have her as a best friend. 

I pull away and wipe the tears from under my eyes. Adrian has been calling me nonstop but I've just been declining all of his calls. Today has really shown me that the only person I have eyes for is Noah. It's Noah or nothing at this point. I leave Jade to whatever she was doing and crawl under the covers of my bed. 

I can't sleep.

I have to find him, I have to somehow tell him that it's always been him.

I have to read the letters.

I almost forgot about them. I climb out of bed and over to my desk where the manila envelope sits. Here goes nothing. As I sit back on my bed, I carefully open it, pulling out a thick stack of papers. They're all folded up nicely and I can see how much thought and care Noah put into them. Here come the waterworks. 

My eyes go across every line of the letter titled "#1". 

"When you left the library last night all I could think about was you and how I knew you were what I've always dreamed of."

On to letter #2.

"I want to make you feel special and loved. It's what you deserve."

#3

"I truly love you Y/n M/n L/n."

#4

"...I'm going to do whatever it takes to make you smile. I love you sunshine."

#5

"I just hope you can forgive me. I need you to forgive me."

#6

"We had a good day today."

#7

"You don't deserve to have someone who doesn't know what they want and makes stupid decisions. But I know one person I want for sure. You. I am willing to give up everything for you and I just wish you would see that....I love you and I always will."

There are so many more to read and ones that I couldn't bring myself to get through. The last one is a thank you note. It tore me apart to read the lines. I can't stop crying. I just can't seem to stop the tears. Jade is with me, holding me, but I want it to be Noah. I need him. 

Why did I ever break up with him?

Why did I let it get to me and ruin something so amazing?

I have to fix this. 

a/n -

idk why the song cuts out so quickly in the end but hope you liked it :)

<3 lilia