𝟕

𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙎 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍..
𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙀𝙈, 𝙉𝙔

Amore Ashley Michaels

The first day of high school. She couldn't believe how five years went by so fast. She looked in the mirror, looking at her outfit. She wore a blue hoodie, with black jeans, and her white and blue air jordan four's.

Her hair was in a curly bun. Amore left her bathroom, going to Imani's room. She seen Imani wearing a black Milan Di Rouge shirt, with a denim skirt, and black converses.

"How do I look?" Imani smiled, she wore her hair half up and half down.

"You look cute. Where's your mom?". Imani shrugged. Every since Jasmine had cheated on Quincy, Imani lost all trust for her.

"I don't know, maybe doing a morning shift at the diner". The girls walked into the kitchen seeing Nadia making pancakes. She'd knew it would be the girls first day, so she wanted them to enjoy their breakfast.

"Good morning ladies" Nana smiled, as she rested two plates of pancakes, with scrambled eggs, and bacon.

"Morning Nana" The girls said in unison. They both sat at the island, behind the kitchen counter, eating their breakfast. Nadia rested two cups of orange juice in front of them.

"So, are y'all excited for y'all first day?" She asked them. Amore and Imani nodded, as they dived into their pancakes.

"Y'all sure about walking to school today-" Nadia nervously questioned the girls again. She too was shocked on how fast five years went by.

"Yes, Nana. We're gonna be okay" Amore assures her.

𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙢 𝙍𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙃𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙎𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡..

Amore looked around at the big kids that chatted and rushed around the school building. High school wasn't what she expected to be like right now, but she'd discover even more about it. Imani, on the other hand was already making friends and talking to people in hallway.

She headed to her locker, pulling out her combination and schedule. Amore put in the combination, failing to open the locker. She pounded it lightly with her fist.

Mmcht, shitty ass locker.

"Ay, you need help?" A deep voice spoke. She looked up seeing a darkbrown skin boy, who looked about her age, with a low taper fro. He was cute in her eyes.

"Yeah. I'm a freshman so I basically don't know shit" Amore shrugged, as he helped her open the locker.

"You not the only one, freshman was difficult for me at the beginning" He said, as leaned against his locker. She realized that he must be in his sophomore year.

"Oh, I ain't get to introduce myself. I'm Domani" He said as he adjusted his Nike book bag on his shoulders. Amore remembered when Cordell introduced himself, the same way he did.

"Amore" She held her hand out to shake his. Domani shook her hand, smirking. Suddenly the school bell rang indicating first period was going to begin.

"Okay, Amore. I'll see you later I guess" He said as he walked off. Something about him, wanted Amore to get to know him. Not only that, but she wanted to know why he reminded her of someone.

The hell was going on..

𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙝 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙙 ; 𝘽𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙮

Amore sat at her desk, as the teacher instructed the freshman class. Since it was the only their first day, the teacher decided he wouldn't give them as much as work.