𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹😤

𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻
𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆
𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 11, 2020

"Kentrell?" I heard Yaya call my name as I was tryna go to sleep.

Well yeah, I got Yaya hanging around me.

But we not together.

She's been around for a lil while, and she thinks we together but we not.

I just let ha be in ha own fantasy.

"What?" I mumbled looking at ha.

"What's wrong? You tired?" She came jumping in my bed like a kid.

That's all she is.

A lil ass child.

"Nothing wrong, yeah just tired." I shrugged.

"Okay, it's fine. I'll stay up and make sure you sleep okay." She smiled at me.

"So you finna watch me sleep?" I asked.

"Yeah." She shrugged pulling out ha phone. "Get some rest now."

That's weird as hell.

I shooked my head turning over closing my eyes trying my best to go to sleep.

I just wanna talk to Naomi.

She been refusing to see me ever since Yaya came.

Meaning all my dreams been pitch black dark.

Or I just can't see ha at all.

"You promised Kentrell." I instantly heard ha voice behind me.

I turned around and she stood there with a gun in her hands, tears running down ha face, but a mug still was on ha face though.

"I just wanna see you, put that gun down." I sighed. "I'm sorry Naomi, but it ain't even what you think."

"It don't matter what I think, or what you think. It's the fact that Yaya or Iyanna thinks that y'all TOGETHER, thinks that she has somebody that should be all mines. Why the fuck she around you if it ain't all that?" She started snapping.

"I just be needing somebody by me, somebody in real life." I tried to make ha understand.

"Just cause we ain't met yet doesn't mean you go get another bitch, that's technically cheating. But who am I? Just some girl that's tryna help you out. I can't even be mad cause I knew this shit was gone happen." She continued snapping at me.

"Knew it was gone happen? What you mean?" I asked.

"I MEAN YOU CAN'T KEEP YO FUCKING PROMISES, YOU LIED TO ME AND ACTED LIKE IT WASN'T SHIT" She cried.

"I CAN KEEP MY PROMISES, I AIN'T EVEN FUCK THAT BITCH, IT AIN'T SHIT HOW YOU THINK IT IS, YOU FUCKING OVERREACTING" I yelled

"MANE FUCK YOU AND THAT BITCH, IF IT WASN'T LIKE THAT, THEN WHY THE FUCK SHE AROUND? WHAT'S SO FUCKING HARD ABOUT TELLING HS TO LEAVE?" She snapped as I heard ha cock the gun.

"NAOMI I TOLD YO ASS TO PUT THAT GUN DOWN, YOU DOING TOO MUCH, IT'S NOT THAT SERIOUS" I said.

"ALL MY FUCKING LIFE PEOPLE BEEN MAKING PROMISES TO ME AND IT BE A WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY, I WANTED YOU TO BE DIFFERENT, I LOVE YOU, BUT YOU HURTING ME, AND I KILL WHEN I'M HURT" she pointed the gun at me.