Introductions

Mike pov

Steadily i walk down the stairs of my luxurious chateau. I would rather use the elevator however on this particular day I had guests to greet at the door. Many servants were already holding their coats and bags when I greeted them "Mr President it is an honor." I shook the blonde mans hand, "The pleasure is mine." he replied in a smooth voice. My wolf whispered in the back of my head "Mate" though I ignored it.

We exchanged small smiles before i turned to his wife "Ah miss Trump... welcome."  A small growl came from my lips against my will but shook my head. What was wrong with me? She nervously smiled at my intimidating expression but i turned from her.

"I should be leaving." she said from behind me

"Are you sure? I have a banquet prepaid, you are free to join us." I said though that could not be further from what i really wanted. I wanted donald, alone..... I blinked and turned around to face her.

"Yes I have a shopping trip in Paris at 2pm." I gave her a small nod and clapped for my servants to lead the way for myself and Donald to the dining hall who all swiftly obliged.

"I like what you've done with the place, very impressive it suits the architecture perfectly." He made a small gesture with his hands. I examined his perfectly tailored suit, adorned by a small usa pin which he wore on his left side. 

"Why, you should thank my staff for helping me." We stepped into a large hall with a long table in the center, highlighted by the perfectly placed windows. We took our seats at the end closest to the door we had entered through. Donald stood in front of his chair then slowly lowered himself before falling gracefully into place with a small grunt.

"Don't worry about ordering, i have prepared a meal i know you will love." i smiled at him, to my wolfs excitement he replied "Of course you do, you're so smart." He grinned. The sun hitting him perfectly to highlight his thick blonde hair and his smooth tanned skin.

I snapped myself out of the daze looking at him had put me in and watched the servers carry silver plates into the hall. On the platters were many items from the menu of a fast food establishment called mcdonalds which Donald was known to enjoy. 

He smiled gratefully at me before gracefully cutting up a french fry and putting half of it in his mouth.

--------

After dinner we got into one of my many 2000 Dodge Neon and we began our drive to my private lake where we would be alone.... together..... I drooled slightly at the thought but turned my attention back to Donald who was talking about one off his big plans. I just stared at him, lost in those deep green eyes that i could swim in...

We arrived at the cabin where we could be spending the next week. "Are you sure you can be here with all this president stuff going on?" Donald gave me a wink and nodded, melting my heart in an instant- what charm!

When we got out the sun was low in the sky meaning that soon we would be under the stars together and alone....

Donald pov

Mink had been acting strangely all day, he had been staring at me throughout the car ride in his immaculate 2000 Dodge Neon adorned by only the finest faux leather. Mike confused me in his recent change to veganism, who wouldn't want to eat meat? I sighed.

It wasnt that i was upset that he was looking at me, no. It only formed a stronger bond between us that i'm sure both of us wanted to bloom into a romance.... but that can wait. For now we are on a fishing trip.

We approached the security waiting to search us. We were patted down and scanned, a growl escaping my lips when Mike was being patted down, ugh if this keeps happening then i'll be obvious!

Once we got through security we were able to get into a second car (Vauxhaull Zafira MPV 2005) and headed down the apsalt road leading to our shared private cabin. While speeding along at roughly 120 kph i saw a person out of the corner of my eye... could it be? no he hasn't been seen since.... I decided to ignore what i believed to have seen, it was probably a trick of the light.... Though the thought still lingered...

((Haii guys its me XD!!! sorry if this isnt that good im new to the were gals (if you dont know what that means then get out of there!) and idk everything about the community uwu plz no haters harter are MEAN and i will kill them all with my epic wolf abilitys!!!!! anyway thx xoxo XD XD owo Sry if its short but haters gonna hate xo!))