𝟷

↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙serendipity.

WOULD YOU HOLD ME THROUGH THE NIGHT?

➷ g. || genre of the writing ; fluff, neutral.

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚  ⚡️:; XVII.V.XXMM :; 12:35 pm
↳ ❝ [KAIRI] ¡! ❞

as the boy walked down the familiar street, feet barely tired, swift movements while he turned his head to the cute minimal store he wanted to stop by, he fluttered his long eyelashes before stepping in the brand new store, a red and white one, it was quite small but there were so many people inside, kairi was at loss of words. he held out his hand to shake it with his friend, robert, who stood in the line to buy a new vape for himself. "you know vaping is bad for you." the boy's words escaped almost accidentally as he's said it thousand of times to the taller one.

"i know, kai, don't be so worried, jesus." he pushed the shorter aside, signaling him to wait for him outside of the store, kairi nodded immediately, tapping his small feet on the tile floor before leaving outside the glass door, gulping the lump in his throat he's had for a while, leaning against the secluded store, sinking his teeth in his bottom lip while the cold wind hit his petite face. "you cold?" a tall figure asked, not understanding if he was sarcastic or not, his aura overall being distant yet warm.

"oh. no, i'm not.." i paused a little, finally staring up again at his face, he had beautiful brown eyes, his hair was quite long, it covered his whole forehead, his lips were a little chapped from the cold weather, but all together he looked really good, it's almost like he attracted the shorter. he chuckled warmly, making kairi get more comfortable into the conversation, he pulled bad his raven hair, and let it down again, messing it up, guessing he kind of liked to do that. the unknown boy put a hand in his pocket and took out a vape, putting it in his mouth and inhaling from it, still staring at the wasian with a blank stare.

"so, do you stop by a lot here?" one of his eyebrows cocked in a questionable manner, pulling the vape again the exhale, only for the smoke to go back into his lungs and leave again. i never understood why they did that all the time, the vape smokers, i mean. "no, i'm waiting for a friend, robert." "robert? that motherfucker never told me thing about you, you're kairi? cute name." he smiled at him, hushing the former tension between them, wrapping one of his arms around my shoulders. "o-oh, yeah, i'm kai, by the way, you need to know that i'm not straight so if that makes you uncomfortable-"

"no way, i'm bisexual, and even if i was straight, i wouldn't have anything against you." he gave him a comforting stare, leaning in into me, trying to make kairi more comfortable around him, "by the way, i'm mattia, 17, just turned yesterday."
"oh happy late birthday, heh." the taller nodded, he was sort of odd, kairi never met someone like mattia, it's like they instantly bonded the second they looked at each other in the eyes, like they were tied to each other now.

a blush spread on kairi's cheeks when mattia looked at him up and down, roaming his body and observing how beautiful his body was. the younger let out a small 'tsk', afraid that he made the other uncomfortable with him. as soon as he wanted to apologize, robert burst out of the shop with a new vape, laughing at the brand new pair of friends, "y'all, y'all too much." he slurred between laughs, going in between the both to hand mattia some liquid for his vape, and shoving his own into his pocket.

"so, when is the wedding?" robert said, wobbling his eyebrows at the two teenage boys, both of them trying to comprehend what the boy was saying. "do they sale crack at this store too, cause you definitely took some." kairi scoffed, grabbing robert's shoulders to stop him in his tracks, as all of them were walking on the alley — about to stop in front of the mall new jersey most loved. "unfunny, cried." robert sarcastically said, easily pushing kairi off of him, into mattia. "you can't be serious, you wanna fight?" kairi giggled as his back made contact with mattia's chest, gathering himself together and punching the tallest chest on minimal force, actually playing.

kairi then stopped, yawning, looking up to the lilac sky, turn darker as the sun slowly left sight of people in new jersey, grabbing into mattia's arm and walking slowly into nowhere. mattia smiled softly, his heart aching at how pretty kairi looked, it actually hurted at some point, he tried to push away the feeling, but his stomach filled up with butterflies as kairi was so close to him, as much as he tried to deny it, he found the latter extremely cute and pretty, and there was no doubt. he looked down at his feet, embarrassment filling his body, manifesting into his cheeks, turning red. "-are you going mattia?" his strictly innocent thoughts about the shorter were interrupted by robert's deep voice, the curly haired man sighing as he saw how even the blush on mattia's face was, even if there was no source of actual natural light.

"jesus, mattia, you're so flustered for what?" mattia immediately jumped, looking away from the curly head in a second, closing his eyes in the same embarrassment he felt earlier. his head turned to face kairi, his cheeks matched his own, pouting. "if i knew i would be third wheel i would've stayed home, the fuck, gay ass hoes."
"we met literally 20 minutes ago what-"

"it's soulmate shit."

-

main characters;

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:•✧◈✧•:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

╱                           ╲
mattia
matti, tia | taurus | he/him
swearing is his talent.
bisexual.
╲                           ╱
🎞

༺ relationships
mother - [ mom ]
father - [ dad ]
siblings - [ luca polibio ]
friends - [ robert, roshaun, alejandro, mateo ]
love interest - [ unknown ]

╱                           ╲
kairi
kai, kaibaby | aquarius | he/him
being cute is his talent.
gay.
╲                           ╱

🎞

༺ relationships
mother - [ mom ]
father - [ unknown ]
siblings - [ maiya cosentino ]
friends - [ alvaro, robert]
love interest - [ unknown ]

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:•✧◈✧•:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

ღ──•─「✿」─•──ღ

side characters:

✿ alvaro romero, 17, straight
✿alejandro rosario, 17, confused
✿roshaun diah, 18, straight
and others 🤍