Intro

A/n: Hey Hey Hey! Look who's back with Haikyuu! Various x Male! Reader! This time, it's going to be you is Haikyuu's crush where you're the one who receive the pink letter aka secret letter or 'Love Letter' more better to me instead of cliche anime characters received, lol. 

Hope you guys enjoy!

~(X)~

"Another one?" Your best friend asked as soon he/she saw you taking your seat with a pink letter in your hand. "This is like your nth time for this week. Do you have any idea who sent you the letter?" He/She asked and you shrugged. 

"I don't know (Best Friend's Name), I tried searching for the culprit but I couldn't think of who sent it." You sighed. "Do you think it was from your crush?" (Best Friend's Name) suggested and you blink in surprise. 

"What? What gave you that idea?" 

"Dunno. It just came into my mind." 

You have a crush on a certain (1st/2nd/3rd) year from a volleyball club and you really want to confess your love to him but you always put that kind of thought away from your mind as you couldn't help but having thought that your crush is not swinging that way or probably he had a girlfriend already. 

 "Well, let's put that thought away, did you finish your homework yet?" 

"Already finished it yesterday and no, I'm not going to let you copy it." 

"Awww, come on! Pretty please~" 

"Absolutely not. How do you want to pass the class if you keep copying my work? You're going to be an idiot for the rest of your life if you didn't do something with stupid brain of yours." 

"Meanie!"

~~~

'Ah man, mom is going mad!' You thought to yourself as you rushed down the halls, making your way to the shoe locker.

You were from (Club's Name other than Volleyball) club and you have a lot of work to do when the president of the club asks for your help. And you who are blessed with kindness, you accepted which caused you took a lot of time to finish it until it's late evening.

Once you reach the shoe locker, the locker where you put your outdoor shoes, you immediately hide yourself behind the locker, unexpected there's someone standing in front of your locker.

But, that makes you less worried about it. What makes you unexpected is in his hand is holding the same pink letter that you had been receiving recently.

But, many thoughts came into your mind.

'Is that really the same letter that I received? It looks the same like the letter I had received but what if it's not mine to begin with? But he was practically standing in front of my locker...'

You thought to yourself.

There's only one way to find out and you decided to comfort it.

You open your mouth and call his name.

~~~

You © Reader

Haikyuu © Haruichi Furudate

Picture, Video etc © Owners