Chapter :1

When I read the flash news today..I was dumbstruck by the words written in it... The government of Merizabad has granted a new rule which should be strictly obeyed.. The marriage law.. Each men above the age of 25 should marry 2 girls above 18(every girl should get marry) and the girls should get pregnant by next year.. 

I was like what the fuck!??? I started freaking out! There is no way that I am sharing him with anyone else.. What if he really have to marry 2..no way .. I am not sharing him and our life with a third person!!! 

I am damn sure not only me but the entire girls in our stupid damn place will be freaking out!  Like how can a stupid government decide how and when a girl should marry and on top of that imposing her to accept someone else in between them.. Is this a threesome marriage?? I rolled my eyes..yeah I am crying now.. Scared.. Don't know how this is gonna be..i

I called him... This is the hundredth time I am calling him! And where is he??? Why is he not picking my call?? He dumped me.. Or he chose someone else... These thoughts were killing me real! 

After the hundredth time..he finally took my call.. And he didn't talk anything...silence prevails.. I started crying and started whining like a small child " I...aggh.. I am not going to share you Mr.Laksh Maheshwari..".

I forgot to introduce myself

I forgot to introduce myself... The girl who freaked out and is still freaking out and who can't do anything else than freaking out is me! .. Fuck off people!! I can't just tell you all what I am feeling inside my head..my heart and everything...anyway there is nothing I can do about this...  I am Ragini Gadodia.. A model by profession and age 23. Neither I am ready to marry nor I am ready to get pregnant or be a mother in such a short span of time and on top of that I am not at all ready to share my boyfriend..my bedroom.. With some random stupid girl... Uggh lord is this really happening..

Why do nations have to combat each other killing everyone..  After the third world war..yeah you heard that right... Everything is not so good here..nor in any countries...I feel pity.. First they have asked every man in the country to participate in the war.. And now they are asking the warriors who somehow struggled and survived to impregnate two women at the same time..???? Like really???! 

With none of us talking anything...rather than me sobbing.. I could hear he trying to hard to control his tears and sobs and cracks when he said " I am gonna call you later..".

He finally cut the call after 1 hour and 15 minutes of our silent talk..

I don't know how you take this story . I don't even know if u remember me and my few stories.. But hey I am back.. I donno about how you guys react to this imaginary story.. If you want me to continue.. Start commenting and likes..yeah about the likes! How am I gonna know if u like my story without having enough likes.. So if this chapter (yeah I know its short...I haven't started it..so sorry!!) Is worth a read..give it a try and like..share and comment down about this..