Wrath

How old was i?
When I was kidnapped?
I know I was a teenager.
Oh right let me introduce myself. Theodora Collins, better known as Wrath, Wrath William's, the second of the seven deadly sins to be made.

The one that took the longest to convert.

Well let me tell you my story

I was like any other girl, with crushes, a family. A sense of lust, well I had a crush on the most popular guy. But he had the same for me and we dated. My life was all for me, ibwas top of my class, and even head of the tennis team. I was a catch, that I wasnt that prideful either, I just wanted a fun long life.

Long life I got. Because at my senior year days before graduation I was kidnapped and pulled to the time of king arthur. I was angery and I blacked out.

When I awoke I was naked and strapped to a chained, I wouldnt move and the water held host to a black gooey consistnacy. That is athe parasitic magic, black magic. It formed two forms, my abusive alcoholic parents, they made me feel pain, they had tolls that wouldnt be allowed in my time.

They flogged me, beat me, cut me, they even stabbed me. My anger festered, and I tried ripping from my restraints. Day after day I would suffer these punishments. Until, I snapped and I grabbed them bot, but the goo, disconnected ti me it stung and I screamed.

When I woke up I was in a bed, and a small girl was above me, she looked at me with judging pink eyes. "Hello Wrath dear sister," she said

"What?"

That girl was pride and I sat up but things held me down as she undressed to my state and she layed on me. "Please rest," she said

"No I need to get back home!"
"Not a chance"
"But my family!"
"They don't exist in this time"
"What?"
"You gotta go the long way"

That broke me, and pride bed with me that night. I was sad.

Months pasted and more sins came,

I met lust, and she had me as a pet, I was stuck to her will and she controlled me, she violated me, with herslef or her incubus, I suffered for years, and yet I learned how to not lose it.

The centuries passed and I finnaly ran away in normal attire, and continued my life, the man I loved hugged me and I cried into his shoulder, he thought u was being emotional, but I wouldnt let him know really.

I layed low and we had a child, we named that little gril Lycoris, I loved her, but when he saw the demon horns on her head. The man I loves still cared for her, but he needed to knwo what happened to me. So I told him, he was shocked and he held me.

My peace was..... all to short. Only five years and they found me, well lust did, and lust seduced my man, and she had him put ti death. I was distraught, but I kept lycoris. But even luat messed with my little girl, she was psychotic and lied animals regularly.

My life will never be, a happy one.