Reunited P.1

Author's note: this imagine is based off a beautiful song "Its you" by Ali Gatie. When you can, please check out this song. Thank you(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞
(Your pov)
Its been a year since me and Timmy split up. And to be honest, I haven't gotten over it,... and I dont think I will ever get over it. We broke it off because his acting career was just taking off. With shooting out of the country and constantly not at home; it wasn't going to work. But a deep feeling kept telling me that it was him that I was meant to be with.

At the time, we were living together in an apartment in New York. We planned to spend the rest of our lives together. Everyone told us it wasn't going to work, but what were two little stubborn people who were hopelessly in love going to do about that. ...But I guess they were right.

When we split up, I moved to a town house by myself in Brooklyn. Just me and my black little cat, alone in the big city. Today I woke up with the suden urge to go to Central Park. Yes, I knew that that was the place where Timmy and I first met. But I figured he was somewhere in Hollywood, shooting for a movie or meeting fans.

I called a cab and told the taxi man to take me to Central Park. We were driving on the Brooklyn Bridge, as I was thinking about how happy he must be. 3 months ago, I read an article saying that He had gotten a new girlfriend, which was Lily Rose Depp. And I was happy for them. At least one of us moved on. It wasn't easy, but I managed to accept it.

The cab stopped at the Parks entrance, dropping me off on the hard cold pavement. I walked around the park for about 30 minutes when I looked at the small field in front of the lake where we met for the first time. He was playing with a frisbee with his Sister, when the frisbee fell right at my feet. I grabbed the frisbee and he came running to me. His curls perfectly bounced on his forehead as he came jogging to me. "Thank you," he said as he grabbed the frisbee from my hands. I watched as the sun made his beautiful valley green eyes shift colors in the light.

I shook my head to erase the thought. I kept on walking until I reached a bench. There, I saw an old couple sitting together on the other bench beside me. A small tear slipped out of my but I brushed it off immediately. I looked the other way when I saw a man walking by. He had a long coat, and had headphones on his ears. I had the feeling of Dejavú. Where have I met this man before. He turned his head my way, not necessarily looking at me but he was looking around me.

Was it Timothée? I really couldn't believe my eyes. I never expected to see him again. Adrenaline rushed through my veins. I felt excited but nervous. He then looked at me. I saw confusion and sadness in his eyes. He then stopped, putting down his headphones and putting it on the back of his neck. I stood up as he walked closer to me. "Y/n," he whispered so quietly that I could barely hear him. "Timothée. Its me, remember?" I said with a soft smile. "Of course I remember you," he said as he hugged and picked me up. He then quickly put me down, realizing that this wasnt right. I saw the happiness turn to sadness in a split second.

"How have you been" I asked, rubbing his arm in the friendliest way. "Ive been fine. You know, filming kinda takes the energy out of you." We both made an awkward laugh. I saw him gulping down a lump in his throat. His mouth opened like he was gonna say something but nothing came out. We both took a minute to look at anything but each other. "Y/n..., look im going to say this and put it away forever. I love you, and I'll always love you but... Somethings have to end. And im sorry if that hurts you. I really am sorry but we just have to find peace that way. Me and you wont work out," he said in all one breath. And with that, tears came down my eyes. I saw his eyes were tearing up, but it didn't go down. He was always afraid his soft side or his emotions. He never let them show.

"I know, Tim... I mean I understand. But theres just one thing I want you to know. Ive met a lot of people, and I've had a lot of trouble in my life. But theres no one or anything that feels like you. And I know you might be uncomfortable with me telling you this but its the truth. And I cant fabricate the truth. And if im ever gonna fall in love,... I know its gonna be you."

He hugged me tightly, this didn't feel like any of the other hugs he has given me before. This felt like true emotion was coming out of him. I felt the wetness of his tears fall on my shirt as he whispered into my ears with uneven breaths, "I am so sorry."

"Its okay, Tim," I reassured as I rubbed his back for comfort. And with that we parted our ways. Going through different roads of life. I finally felt peace in my heart. And I was okay with it. Because I know if were meant to be, were gonna find each other again. And if not now, then later on in life.

Awww guys im crying. This was a really hard one to write. I really wanted them to be together but sometimes the best relationships have to end. And we have to learn from them. If your going through something similar to this and you need to share it. The comments are always open.

If you enjoyed please vote and comment.
- Iwillmarrybread