Trimage

I spent half of the day in my room, working on Jungkook's article and some other stuff. "I guess it's enough for now.", I saved my work and shut down my laptop. I checked on my phone. "It's 4 already. How long did I stay in here?", I asked myself. I decided to text my boss, asking if I can take an early leave because I just felt like I need it. Not long after, she replied with a yes. "Nice.", I packed my things and went out.

"Where are you going?", Haeun asked from a far. "Home.", I answered short. "It's still early though.", she replied. "I just have to, Haeun. Good bye.", I bid her and went out of the department. I entered the lift and pressed the geound floor button. Then, I reached the ground floor and exited the lift. "Going home early, Yoonji?", our security guard asked. "Yes, Sejin. Good bye.", I waved at him and went towards my car. I feel like eating some noodles today.

I stopped by a restaurant to order some jajangmyeon for my brother and I. While waiting for the food, I received a message from, "Park Jimin?", I tapped on the message.

Park Jimin

Hello, Yoonji-ssi. This is Park Jimin. I just want to inform about Mr. Jeon's interview. He agrees to do the interview ONLY if you can come to his house tomorrow. This is what he has requested and here, I've pinned his house location for you. One more thing, please come alone and do not share his house location. Also, don't tell your boss about our deal here. Thank you.

"Ah, why is it so hard to get just one interview with this guy?", I sighed and replied the message. I'll just go to his house tomorrow then, I'll be done with my work. "Here's your order, miss. Thank you for buying.", the waiter bowed and left. I took the plastic bags and entered the car. I went home after that. I placed the plastic bags on the counter top in the kitchen before I go to the bathroom to take a refreshing shower.

"Yoonji, are you home?", I heard my brother's voice from outside the room. "I'm in the bathroom!", I shouted from the bathroom so, he can hear me. "Okay.", I heard him say. I quickly rinsed my hair and I'm done showering. I put on my comfy clothes and my hair wrapped in my towel. I went out to see my brother sitting in the living room, watching the news on TV.

"You came back early today. Did your boss gave you the permission to go back early?", he asked but his eyes maintained watching the TV. "I was the one who requested to go back early.", I answered as I went to the kitchen to get some orange juice for him and I. "Here, orange juice.", I handed him the drink which he took it carefully. "Thanks.", he said and sipped on the drink. "Oppa, you won't believe me if I told you this.", I started out the conversation. "Try me.", he responded. "I met Jeon Jungkook today. He went to my office this morning with his secretary.", I spilled to him the news.

"Oh, really? Okay, so how was the meeting? Did it went well?", he replied, with a hint of curiosity in his voice. "The meeting was unexpected because they just called my boss and agreed with the interview. Then, I was being called to the meeting room as soon as possible that I didn't even had the chance to enjoy my coffee this morning. Everything felt so fast today, oppa.", I explained to him.

"But..he is way too different than what the media has shown us.", I stopped and think about the moment that we had in the meeting room. "What is it?", Yoongi asked. "Oppa, if you were there, I'm sure you're going to be pissed off too.", I answered him. "Okay, this guy seems to be interesting. What did he do?", my brother responded. "He's like super arrogant. I hate that guy already." I rolled my eyes as I recalled back the moments in the meeting room. "And you know what? Tomorrow, I have to go to his house to complete my article.", I stated which made Yoongi look at me with concerned look. "Are you going alone?", he asked in a worried tone. "Yes. That's what he requested.", I answered. "Make sure to be careful, okay? If you can, bring a pepper spray with you. Just in case.", he advised.