How you met

Sherlock
You met Sherlock whilst working during your internship at Scotland Yard, and were quickly introduced by Greg. Sherlock, who had never in truth been much interested in women or people in general, couldn't help but stare as you turned and walked away. You secretly hoped that you would meet again very soon, even if it meant that you and your team were struggling to crack a case.

John
You met John whilst out getting coffee during your lunch break when he politely asked you if he could sit with you whilst gesturing towards the full room. You of course said yes considering he was an attractive man and you talked to him for your full lunch hour. Before you left, he slipped you a napkin with his number and a note.

Hopefully you'll give me a call, John x

Greg
You first met Greg when you found a body outside your apartment and had to give him a statement. You were clearly very shaken up so Greg took you back to his office to ask the questions where he hoped you would calm down slightly. Throughout this whole process, Greg gave you comforting smiles and at the end even decided to give you a hug. He gave you his number and told you to call if you needed to talk, but you both knew that this was for you to make plans to see each other again.

Jim
You are an assassin and met Jim through your work. Jim always seemed to know about people before they knew about him as he had been watching you for a long time. When you finally met, he gave you a business proposal, he allowed you to work for him, under much better pay than you got from any of your usual clients. You just had to say yes to this charming man.
"Well (y/n) welcome to the team"