Prolouge

"Mommy, where's Daddy?"

She held her special loving look and hushed your fears away. You were only five and loved that both of your parents were Pro-heroes.

Her strong arms held you secure to her chest, whispering in your small ear, the amazing tales of your mysterious father.

Your mother possessed a quirk: Vision. Her quirk allowed her to be able to see the outcome of any situation, and sometimes if she was really lucky, could see straight into the future just for fun.

Her eyes were as warm as the fire you both made out at Grandpa's house. Your father always told you, you were the perfect combination of them.

Your hair, smile, and eyes were your mother's. But, your physical build and personality, were credited to your father.

Every day, when you were little, you would jump around the house acting out as your father, and your Mom would be the villain. When you were with Dad, you would cuddle under his arm, rest your head on his chest, and take naps on the couch.

But it soon turned sour, and the happy little paradise shrunk in on itself.

You ran down the stairs, to be face-to-face, with the most feared villain of the year. At the sight of your small body, he gave a cruel smirk.

You had no time to run, and he snatched you away. Your voice broke as you cried out for your mother and father but only got a hand put over your open mouth.

Your eyes flowed with tears, your little body wasn't strong enough. You still fought against him, biting his hand and kicking at his gut.

"Akari," your mother called out, and you pleaded that she wouldn't come down the hallway.

Even with your mother's quirk, when she was tired she couldn't pull them out.

The villain chuckled as you fought against him harder, and raised his hand in her direction.

Her figure rounded the corner, and you could see her in the moonlight, and you saw her eyes widen. Her hand shot out, and everything slowed down.

The villain's quirk was 'Instant Blade.' He could conjure any sort of blade, and use it for anything he wished. His blade went straight into your mother's chest, and she slammed back into the wall.

You don't remember everything from that night. But you knew, you would never see your family again.