confession

Hi I'm Erion a 17 year old boy in high school  and i'll tell you how a confessing to my sister will change my life.

Like any teenager and I like the party and go out with friends.

But I don't want to tell you about the foolishness I do.

My sister named is Anna and she has beautiful blue eyes, she is 1.70 cm tall.

She has a body of models all fall in love with her body and especially her huge breast.

But I rather like her long hair that reaches her ass and her blue eyes.

My sister is really beautiful but  don’t  say because she is my sister but at school she is pretty popular.

What I'll tell you maybe you can get me crazy but at first and I thought I was go crazy.

I look at my sister differently than others.

How would you ask  let's say I look my sister in a special way as if she were my girlfriend and not my sis .

Whenever she combs her hair I have to leave the room as I have a strange development in my body.

At first I though  that it was stupid think cos of a drink but every time I lay down to sleep I saw my naked sister kissing me.

I didn't want to believe that I had erotic thoughts with my sister.

I just couldn't believe I wanted to lose my virginity with my sister.

If you are honest and have thoughts about having sex with your sister what would be your reaction.

I didn't know who I could trust to talk about this problem and I tried several times to see a psychologist but after some meetings with my psychologist they stopped for a few days but then I couldn't even look her in the eye or I will  had an  boner.

Erion are you okay Ana asked me as she knocked on the door of my room and at that moment I couldn't believe what I was going to do.

Immediately I opened the door and kissed my sister lips.

My sister ,just kissed her and was waiting for her to react or actually slap me I wanted her to slap me but not she just blushed and left in her room.

I didn't know what to do or how to respond. The only option left was to apologize.

So I took a deep breath and went to her room after knock the door  was open and I entered.

Ana im really sorry for what I did please forgive me.

Anna did not react at all tjust saw me, and as she sat on the bed she simply signaled to me to approach her.

My legs were frozen I couldn't move even  a cm.

Ana hugged me and after smiling she did something that no one would expect.

What u will ask, She kissed my sister as she kissed me I didn't know how to react.

Anna: was the only I could say.

Do not remember that I am stupid and did not understand anything: she said with a smile.

What are you saying Anna.

You remember that I didn't realize that every time you look at me you have an boner.

Be honest with me please, Mom and Dad already know I've told everything.

What I'm so fucking Dead How can I tell you I want to have sex with you.

Ana laughed don’t  worry they didn't seem to mind when I told them I sometimes wanted to have sex with you.

You want to have sex with me I don't believe you.

Believe it or not, I can't go on date  with any guy.

Ana, Erion come down we must talk was heard a voice.

I'm dead bye life  and my sister is as mad as me.

Anna start laughing.

When Anna and I went to the living room Dad and Mom were sitting on the sofa with a small box on the tea table.

Ana you mentioned that you want to have sexual intercourse with Erion said dad.

Yes that true dad :Anna replied.

And you Erion I believe you have the same thoughts, Mom said as she looked at me.

What is happening how you know this was my answer.

Erion, Ana you both are not sisters and brother Dad said as he handed me the box.

What the hell , we are not sisters and brother I don't understand anything.

Just open the box my dad said.

I opened the box and saw a wedding certificate and 2 rings.

Didn't understand what this is and why I figured out  married to Anna.

Because you're her husband and not Anna's brother: my mom said.

What are your talking about,mom?

But Dad and Mom just moved in and the two pulled out white angel wings.

I sat in a chair and couldn't believe what I saw ,my mom and dad  have wing.

Am I dead what is going on.

We are angel and Anna also but you Erion, and Anna have a special relationship when you were babies and  if Anna was sick was not she who will cry but you Erion.

God has decided that your angel part and  Ana must end together.

You would learn this when you turned 18, but after that I think we would have to say: My Mom said.

Your angel part what this means and how God can allow me to marry my sister.

No Erion we are not your parents they died the moment you were born.

And your mom part  was an angel and about  your dad.

My dad what mom ,what are you saying.

Your dad was a really powerful demon.

I couldn't believe what my ears were listening to.

My sister was an angel and she was not even  my sister but my Wife…