This Title MUST Be As Long As A Fall Out Boy Title (Or Panic! At The Disco)

As many of you in the fandom already know, Disney+ has just approved a Percy Jackson TV series, and Rick Riordan is currently working on the script.  There have been rumors of this for years, but, finally, it has become a reality.  Everyone is going crazy, and I've seen a bunch of posts on social media about things that people want to see in this new series.  This is a collection of my favorite ones I've seen and ones that I have come up with myself.  I will be updating whenever I come up with or see new ones.  If you have any ideas feel free to comment them!  So, without further ado, I would like to present to you what I want to see in the Disney+ Percy Jackson series.

1. Danny DeVito as Mr. D

2. Young Volcanoes by Fall Out Boy as the theme song (youtube.com/watch?v=B-XUjmkrSe8)

3. Brendon Urie as Hermes (I know, I know, it sounds weird, but just think about it.)

4. Finn Wolfhard as Leo Valdez (this one is self explanatory, I mean, just look at him)

5. Blackjack should be voiced by Eddie Murphy

6. A scene where Percy is on the beach buried in the sand and says "I am the sand guardian, guardian of the sand," and then Jason jumps in like "POSEIDON QUIVERS BEFORE HIM!" and then Percy looks at the sea and says "Fuck off"

7. A scene where Percy is talking and he says the word "milk" in a sentence and Thalia and Nico involuntarily shudder

8. Iain Armitage as Nico DiAngelo

9. Jason Momoa as Poseidon (this one is a meme BUT HE SHOULD BE)

10. Nico and Thalia listen to My Chemical Romance, Panic! At the Disco, Fall Out Boy, and twenty one pilots (this one is self-explanatory)

That's all for now!  If I find or think of any more ideas, I'll be sure to update!  But until then, so long and goodnight!  (Hehe...Mcr reference...okay, okay, I'll stop)