↳ 𝟎𝟏, 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬

↻.

Letting out a deep sigh, you rested your chin on your hand and began to analyze the question written on your notebook.

"gosh, I'm so hungry" you whined.

Tapping the pen on your table to relieve yourself, you looked around the classroom to see how the other students were doing.

Others were doing fine, some were asleep but what caught your attention is that your seatmate beside you, Miya Osamu, was eating an onigiri being covered by a book right in front of his chest.

Your stomach began grumbling in hunger, the gray haired boy heard you and grabbed the remaining onigiri then lend it to you.

"h-huh..me?" you stuttered, pointing on yourself.

"yeah, you're hungry right?" he asked.

You jolted in embarrassment, "a-ah, yes" you took the onigiri from his hand and gave him a smile.

He then returned you a gentle smirk and ate the last portion of the food.

As you took a bite of the onigiri, it was very soft and tasty, as the rice melted when you put it inside your mouth made you feel at ease.

"mmMmh...it's sooo goodd" you squealed, "where did you bought this?" questioning Osamu.

"Oh, i made it myself this morning.." he replied, scratching the back of his neck.

"wow!! your onigiri is very delicious!" you exclaimed in a low voice "you should have your own business with it, i bet it'll be very popular" you joked.

"haha, yeah....someday" a light tint blush came across his face as he heard you praise his cooking, covering his face with his hand.

"really?" you gasped.

"apparently, i have been thinking about it as soon as i graduate"

"well then, you're always welcomed to invite me anytime" you said confidently.

"of course..." as gentle smile appeared in his face.

Both of you giggled and lucky for you, the teacher didn't notice the both of you chatting in the past few minutes since you two sat at the back row.

"We should hang out more often, yeah?" you teased.

"yeah.." he replied.