Meeting

Cassidy walked into the white house. she was supposed to meet her sister for dinner. she started to look around and saw a young-looking guy not much older then her leaning against a wall. He looked familiar but she just thought she saw him on the tv with her sister.

"excuse me." the kid looked up from his phone. "sorry do you know where Emily Rhodes office is"

"um yeah her ill show you. so are you her sister."

Cassidy laughed a little. "yeah how did you know"

Leo let out a small laugh. "you guys look like twins." she looks at him with a smile. "well here it is it was nice meeting you."

"yeah, you too." she gave him a small smile before walking into emilys office. "hey Emily." Emily looked up from the pile of paperwork on her desk.

"Cas what are you doing here." Emily stood up and walked towards her sister.

"you told me to come here and that we were gonna go to dinner." Emily brought her hand to her face figuring out she completely forgot.

"oh my god, Cas im so sorry I promised the president I would have dinner with him and his kids tonight but I can see if it is ok if you come." Cassidy nodded and sat down on emilys couch as seth walked in.

"oh my god, Emily im swamped and know my assistant just quit," seth said walking into Emily's office.

"God why did she quit." seth shrugged his shoulders as he turned around seeing Cassidy sitting on emilys couch on her phone. "oh that's my younger sister Cassidy but we call her cassy." Cassy's head shot up and she stood up. giving seth a handshake.

"Seth write." Emily looked at Cassy.

"you know what seth cassy can help you out for the rest of the day while she waits for me to finish up her." cassy looked at her sister before looking at seth with a smile.

"perfect if she wants to."

"sure might as well." cassy says forming a smile. she and seth walk out of emilys office and down to his.

"ok, so for right now there is a bunch of people I need to email about no comments on national security but I have a press conference would you mind doing them."

"Sure I can do it real fast." cassy sat down at the table and started emailing people as seth left. when he returned she had just finished the last email.

"wow that would have taken my old assistant like an hour." cassy laughed

"The trick is to copy and paste the same email and change a couple of words."

seth let out a small laugh. "smart must run in the family. her can you just sort these papers for ones for the president and some for you sister." cassy nodded and grabbed the pile of papers from Seth's hands. she sorted them fairly fast which left seth stunned.

"wow do you want to be my new assistant." cassy laughed taking it as a joke. "no im being completely serious."

"um yeah that sounds great." she finished up doing Seths little jobs. he left to finish up his stuff when Emily knocked on the door.

"you ready to go Cas." cassy looked up from the papers.

"yeah, are we eating here?"

"yeah up in the residences."

"ok let's go." cassy stood up and walked with her sister to the resident

"Mr. President this is my younger sister cassy she 17 she just moved here for school"

"nice to meet you cassy im tom. I actually have a son who is 17. kids get out here." the president yelled cassy looked around and saw a little blonde emerging from the back room and a familiar face behind her. oh my god, it was the kid from earlier. IT WAS THE FREKING PRESNDETS KID!!! "cassy this is my daughter penny and my son Leo."

cassy gave a soft smile. "nice to meet you guys." they all sat down and ate. Leo and cassy kept stealing small glances in between bites but tried not to make it obese.

"so cassy seth tells me your his new assistant." emilys head shoots towered her sister as she swats her arm.

"you never told me he hired you."

"I didn't know it was official yet but yeah he did sir."

they finished dinner and Emily and cassy left . "so you and Leo looked like you knew each other."

cassy let out a laugh. "he showed me where your office only I didn't know it was him." Emily nodded her head shortly and they didn't really talk about anything for the rest fo the car ride. when cassy got home she turned on her laptop to see a notification from Facebook. it was a friend's request from Leo. she let out a small smile before expecting and following him back. then she went to bed for the night becaus eshe knew she would have to wake up eairly the next morning for her first day.