Movie Night >⚠️Smut⚠️<

Okay please bare with me here I'm not good at smuts but I'm really interested to write one😂 idk why
Enjoy

Friends
Y/n-you
Mattia
Kairi
Alejandro
Robert
Avani
Taylor
Diego-your brother.

Normally every weekend you and your friends would hang at your place but mattia suggested his place for once.
You thought it was a good idea since your mom and dad cancelled there work trip and they would want some time alone

You went upstairs and headed for your room, once you got to your room you shut the door and went to your draw, you wore some short ripped jeans and a champions hoodie. On the way out of your room you grabbed your purse and phone from the night stand and closed the door behind you.

You knock on diegos door repeatedly waiting for him to open it being ready,
"yea" he said opening the door
"come on are you ready yet", you said
"yea let's go I'm driving" he said, you both walked down stairs waving goodbye to your parents, while Diego grabbed the keys

The car ride to mattias was silent but filled with 6ix9ines new song gooba.
(idk)

While pulling up at mattias you knew everyone was there because of how many cars there were

Diego knocked on the door and you two were greeted by kairi
"what's up shorty", Diego said going in for a hug
"ew gross" kai said shuving Diego away
You chuckle getting Kairis attention "hey y/n" kai said, you hugged him and headed inside "hi everybody" you kinda yelled from the entrance of the door. Mattia came running down the stairs and hugged you.

Hours later everyone was in mattias room getting comfortable to watch a movie. Mostly everyone was on the floor except you mattia and Diego
You guys sat and the couch with you in the middle. Avani turned the movie onto frozen2 since you, Avani, Taylor, Diego and mattia hasn't seen it yet.

Mattia kept whispering funny shit in your ear making you giggle a little making Diego really mad. "watch the fucking movie you two!", he said frustrated.
"ok ok", you and mattia said still laughing a little.

The movie was almost at the end and you started to drift off to sleep when Mattia put his hand on your thigh, you were really sensitive and mattia knew that you were sensitive. You gasped really quitely and put your hand on mattias and trying moving it, but he was way to strong. You made eye contact with him sending chills down your spine because he was grinning but in a cute way. You let go of his hand and he went higher. You looked at Diego and he was fast asleep then you looked and everyone else and they were still watching the movie.
You looked back at mattia who was now near your heat with his hand, he moved his hand up and down your thigh getting closer to your heat every time.

You covered your face that was now red from the embarrassment
He took his and that was on your thigh and took your hand away from your face.
Without hesitation you kiss him, his eyes widen from shock, but then closes his eyes and kisses you back

The kiss didn't last long because you stopped and looked away wondering if that was a good idea. You were now red hot and very embarrassed because you thought someone saw you guys. "are you ok", mattia said confused on why you stopped.
"yea yea I'm fine I just need to use the bathroom", you said quietly.
You got up and went to the bathroom with the door open, you splashed water on your face and memorised the kiss you and mattia had, you look up at the mirror and see mattia standing at the door. You quickly turn around and stand there now shy.
"sorry y/n I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable", mattia said with one hand running through his hair and the other hand in his pocket.

>⚠️SMUT⚠️<
>⚠️SMUT⚠️<
>⚠️SMUT⚠️<
>⚠️SMUT⚠️<

You look down blushing.
He walks in and closes and locks the door.
"what are you doing?", you said looking up at him walking towards you, he didn't reply but put his hands and your waist,
He put one of his hands out and asked for your phone "why" you say scared
"so I can do something" he said
You gave it to him and he started typing something
Then put it on the counter along with you. You look at your phone and it was on messages and the name said "Daddy😈"
You automatically knew it was mattias contact
"for now on you call me daddy" he said smirking
"Where is all of this coming from, he's never acted like this around me?"
You snapped out of your thoughts to mattia kissing you.
This was your first time doing this so you didn't know what to do?

"OMG I'm going to lose my virginity to my best friend in a bathroom!?"

At this point you felt yourself get wet.
You put your hand under mattias shirt signalling him the take it off, he does and along with your hoodie and shorts, you were now half naked.
You were really insurcure about your body and covered yourself.
Mattia didn't stop you and took his sweats off with his boxers.
His length sprung up hitting your thigh.
"It's so big wth!"
Mattia kissed you and at this point you two were practically making out now. He made his way to your back and unclipped your bra and threw it behind him. You were blushing really hard then he picked you up and pinned you to the wall with your legs wrapped around his waist and your arms around his neck.
He moved to your neck and gave you huge hickeys that people were surely going to see, then he moved your panties and aligned his length with your entrance
Then he slowly pushed himself inside of you. "ah it hurts matti", you said in and out of moans "it will feel better soon" he said kissing you. "your moans are so cute" mattia said putting his hand on your face. You blush even more making him grow bigger inside of you "ahh" you yelped.
You could tell he couldn't take it so you signalled him to put it in even more, he didn't hesitate and pounded into you hitting your g-spot "ugh" you said in pain, he then started to go faster and faster. You two tried to hold in your moans but mattia couldn't take it anymore, he was moaning so loud he probably woke Diego up. But you were in so much pain. then the pain turned to pleasure, you scratched mattias back and moaned "ahh matti, faster" he listened and went faster then started rubbing your clit with his thumb, you gasped and felt a your stomach tighten.
"ugh I'm Cumming" mattia said grouning, you closed your walls around him and cam all over his length, he pulled out and cam on your stomach
>😩END OF SMUT😥<

With you both breathing heavily he put you down, but you collapse, "um matti can you help me up please" you laugh, he laughs to and helps you up and kisses you, helping you put your Cloths on as well :)

Sorry it was so mf long I was so fucking bored 😅 and ik y/n didn't call mattia daddy at all during the smut but I'm to lazy to rewrite.

Word count (1259)

Wow longest story I've ever made.
Part 2 coming later later cuz I have shit todo. Please vote and comment some ideas.

Peace✌️