Docile

Your body was hanging on tightly to the edge of the bed. You did not dare move. You feared disturbing the resting man who laid close to you.

The day had been long and brutal. Both your bodies had been worked to their extremes. Your mission had gone south and it led to a giant fight. Nothing had went the way Obi-Wan planned it. It frustrated him slightly. He would never blame you when it was not your fault. He apologized the entire night following the mishap. "Young one," he would grumble into his hand, his other reaching for yours, "I must apologize for putting you in such danger." It did not bother you. Missions were always more fun when you got to show off your skills. You longed for the approval of your master. Not only had the mission gone haywire, but the sleeping arrangements had been messed up.

Upon arrival, it turned out they had only booked a one bed room. You felt all your dirty thoughts flood into your cheeks. "There has to be a misunderstanding," you whispered to Obi-Wan. He dismissed it, "It's not a big deal, young one. It won't hurt us to share." He was smiling widely. He took the key and you both headed to the room.

You felt guilty for the thoughts that had been crossing your mind recently. A pit in your stomach formed with embarrassment for the naughty thoughts that danced in your mind.

He was your master. Why did you want him to be more than that?

He acted different around you than he did around others. Touching you more than he ever did with anyone else. The way you would catch him staring at you. His eyes would automatically dart away from whatever part you presumed him to be admiring. He never opposed to sharing a room with you when the time came. Even today, he seemed slightly giddy when they told you about the room. You wondered if he did it on purpose.

That's silly. He is your master after all. He was a Jedi. He took an oath. Why would he ever do something to even tease himself or you?

You thought about Obi-Wan. Your mind was a filthy place now. All thoughts you had of him were lustful. You thought about his beard digging into your sensitive skin between your legs. You thought about his callused hands touching every inch of your completely nude body. Images of him panting above you as sweat fell from his forehead played out for you. Your mind wondered to the member between his legs. It wondered how it would stretch you out. Your body craved him now more than ever. All your thoughts of your master pooled between your legs.

You're a Padawan. What are you doing? This is almost sinful.

You thought about how handsome he looked getting ready for bed. How he stripped down to almost nothing before you. It was rare to see him in so little. You could not think of a time you had ever seen his bare legs, but tonight he wore nothing but some thin fabric on his waist. You knew only few had seen this much of him. He joined you on the edge of the bed. You admired his body. The way his muscles looked. The way he held himself. The way his body was so excruciatingly close to yours. "We should get some rest. How does that sound, Padawan?"

That name drove you mad. The way his mouth shaped it. How sensual it came from his lips in this moment. Anyone else could have called you it and it would have meant nothing. But the way Master Kenobi said it... it was different.

You squeezed your legs tightly together in attempt to give yourself any relief possible. You wanted to touch yourself, but you knew better. What if you woke Master Kenobi? That would be shameful. You wanted to curl up next to Obi-Wan. You wanted to whisper his name sweetly in his ear. He would awake from his slumber and sense your longing. He would take you then and there.