Introductions

Hello everybody. I am your author UniversalShipper122, but y'all can call me Aunt May. The following book is of my own creation. All rights to the characters are reserved for the creators of the Frozen franchise, How To Train Your Dragon franchise, Tangled, Brave, and Rise of the Guardians. This book will involve LGBTQ+ relationships and sexuality identification. If you do not enjoy the involvement of the LGBTQ+ community please feel free to ignore this book. Also, please do not comment your homophobia. Thank you.

Now! On to the information you will need to start this story.

Our main characters for this book will be Elsa, Jack Frost, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, Merida, Toothless, and Rapunzel. This story will begin from different points throughout the lives of our characters.

For our dear Elsa, last we saw her she had found herself and become the newest Spirit of the Enchanted Forest. She is 24 years of age. For our sweet Rapunzel she has just been married to Eugene Fitzherbert, or his previous name of Flynn Ryder. She is now 22 years old. Our brave Merida is now 20 years old and it has been 4 years since she accidently turned her mother into a bear. She still makes up for it everyday by reminding her mother why she never bakes anything for her anymore. Our strong hero of Vikings and Dragon Master, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III and his trusty dragon, Toothless have recently won the battle against Draggo. Thus the story ended by giving Toothless the title of Alpha Dragon and Hiccup the title of Chief. These two are also 20 years old. A factor in my story will also mean that I need to change something from the original franchise. I am not going to say as to why I am doing this because of spoilers. You should know that I do not have Hiccstrid as cannon in this book. They will have never gotten together in my story line. I apologize if this upsets some of you. Hopefully what I have to write will make up for removing this cannon couple.

Currently, our heroes are enjoying life to its fullest and completely oblivious to the new friends they will soon meet and the war they will have to face.

Thank you for taking the time to get to know our heroes since you last saw them. This story is in development and will soon be updated. I hope you stick around to discover the next story in our beloved character's lives.