Strange Dream

Wednesday, May 20th, 2020 sometime around 3AM (the devils hours... perfect timing😒😳🙃😑🙄... I felt all of those emotions)

I just woke up... I don't remember whether or not my dream was actually a dream because I don't remember what I dreamed about. I look over to my left at my phone and see that my Spotify was open but I didn't play anything. I'm a bit sweaty and a little stiff, maybe even a little scared. I look above my closet where I put up some pushpins to hang clothes and I
see one sweatshirt hanging along with Adidas pants. I find that they somehow look off.

My text to Roxy at 3:10AM
"Ever sense I started watching criminal minds... I've 3 strange dreams where actors from the movie have been with me or doing something that involves a murder

I just had my 4 dream... although this time it was different... I'll tell u more tomorrow. But this dream wasn't just strange it was also kinda scary.

Anyways... I'm not tired anyone lol...and kinda paranoid...

Good luck to me tonight

I felt weird watching the episode I was watching before I feel asleep. And I didn't finish it... I was at the point where we find the killer... and the whole episode had me feeling weird... idk man... also, it's not just the show... I think the other trigger that is making me have these dreams is the book... bc before the book, my dreams only had characters from the show and some strange factor to it

But after reading the book yesterday.. my dream had characters from the show and there was some type of death... I forgot if it was natural, suicide, or murder... but I had that dream yesterday, which is when the book I was reading started to get extra weird...

And today.. the unfinished episode... I got tired so I paused the show, put my computer away, and pulled up Spotify on my phone bc I was going to listen to music before falling asleep.

What's weird is that when I woke up... nothing was playing but Spotify was still up, meaning I feel asleep before pushing play

This is weird bc it usually takes me forever to fall asleep.. no matter how tired I am, that's y I listen to music before bed" sent at 3:20 AM

I'm starting to forget details on how I felt and what I thought after. But I do remember that I felt like something bad was going to happen. I don't want to write what kind of bad things because I'm afraid they will happen if I do. I'm still a bit sweaty and I feel a little tightness in my chest. Fear. Anxiety for what is coming next. I continue to glance at the sweatshirt and pants. I don't know why. When look, it's only for a second as if someone is staring at me and I don't want to get caught looking at the clothes. I finally become brave enough to get up and use the bathroom. I get up with confidence but open my bedroom door slowly. My heart beats faster as I pear out expecting to see something I don't want to explain in detail for I am deeply afraid of it coming to life once I put it out in writing. (Side note: who am I?? "for I am"😂) I turn right walk a couple familiar steps and turn left into my bathroom. Inside, I feel awful. I have the feeling that something will happen. I alway have this feeling, but this time, I felt that something would happen and I was going to die. After using the bathroom I looked at myself in the mirror quickly and saw my reflection. I was myself. My normal self. The first thing I saw were my dark eyes, then my expressionless fact, my messy hair, my clothes, and then I quickly walk out of the bathroom. I was a bit relived that my reflection was as normal as can be. After turning off the bathroom light I quickly but calmly walked to my room, telling myself "you're fine, keep walking...". Now surrounded my darkness...

Side note... I don't remember when, I could have been yesterday morning. But I was brushing my teeth and I looked in the mirror and into my room. For a quick second I thought I saw a dead women on my chair with her head back. With panic I blinked and whenI opened my eyes again, it was just my chair.

... and inside my room, I shut my door and get into bed. Here I am now at 3:48AM. I wrote this earlier so I wouldn't forget... 3:29- I suddenly feel a drop in heart rate... I feel calm and okay. Now at 3:49AM, my sweating has stopped, I feel okay, the clothes don't bother me anymore. I'm not sure what to do now. I'm not tired anymore. And the only thing for me to do is watch Criminal Minds or read my book Mind Hunter. Now you may being wanting to tell me... "Drew, omg, that's really scary... please stop watching CM and stop reading that book..." and my response to that is, "no thxs :) but I appreciate your concern"