~WhErE ThE FuCk DiD YoU CoMe FrOm~

story includes:

fluff(i dont go past kissing )

demon shigaraki (also a bottom)

dabi is the same( but a top and not a demon)

there are only quirks for demons

dont like dont read

~EnJoY~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(no ones pov)

dabi was walking in the library looking for a book when he saw a book that stands out more than the other one and it was labled:¨ How To Spawn A Demon.¨dabi chuckled to himself thinking it wasnt real so he went to checkout and he checked it out and left.

~le time skip brought by your TrAsHy AuThOr~

i walked in my house sat down and sat down on the shitty rug on the floor and started to read the first page that stated:

If You Are Reading This Book Beware That The Demons Arnt The Most Nice Demons Especially Shigaraki...Heres How You Spawn Each Demon:

Shigaraki- Grab A Pot And Boiling water And Put These Things In It With The Same Order : Your Favorite Food, A Piece Of You Hair, Your Favorite Fabric And Say ( I DoNt KnoW SoMe BlAcK MagIc ShIt) and i will Appear In 5-10 Minutes

toga: (blah blah we arnt here for you blah blah)

i close the book and decide to spawn shigaraki so i grab the pot and put it on the stove and put water in it and tuned up the temp. and i grab my favorite food which is cornbread i cut a piece of my hair then i grab a piece of fabric from my room that use to belong to my younger brother shoto todoroki and i cut a piece of the hoodie (a smoLe piece)i layed these things out and placed them in one by one and then said the words and i waited a bit then i blacked out.

i wake up to see a demon that had black and a red faded part on the top of his horns and a back with faded red on the bottom of him devil tail waving his hand and snapping his fingers and i sit up and he said¨Hey Wake The Fuck Up Its Not Time To Sleep¨ then i screamed ¨ Where The Fuck Did You Come From!?¨and ran to the bathroom locking the door and thinking i was crazy then i hear him knocking on the door ¨ Hey Why The Fuck Did You Run You Are The One That Spawned Me!?

i open the door and see him standing there looking Pissed ¨ Sorry For Running I Didn't Expect It To Work¨ i said breaking the uncomfortable silence ¨ Why The Hell Would You Buy The Book And Not Think It would Work!? He Said Looking More Pissed Than Before. ¨Watch Your Tone When In My House¨ I Growled Pinning Him To The Wall

(Shigarakis pov)

¨H-Hey Get Off Me¨ i said losing my confidence ¨Not So Confident Now Are We¨ i heard him say in a teasing voice i started to studder when he kissed me i didnt know what to do so i kissed back and he bit my lip making me moan and he sliped his tongue in and explored every inch of my mouth and he pulled back making a string of saliva break as he pulled away then i started to pant an he picked me up and took me to the bed and we cuddled.

~569 words~