The Past

Over 30,000 years ago....

"Life in the sky was nice I would never give it up for anything" so you thought. Everything went down hill when you met "him". His name is Meliodas and he was a demon which you didn't mind he wasn't like them to say the least. Me and Meli became friends we would always meet up at the same spot, up on the willow tree by dawn...

"you know I never thought I would become friends with a demon boy" I giggled.

"same here I never knew I was gonna be friends with a brat like you" he looked away and covered his mouth trying to hold in his laugh.

"hey I'm no brat you scoundrel if anything your the brat, hmph" I look away and blushed, I look at him again, he's smiling....

That smile it's so beautiful I would give one of my fingers to see that smile again for the first time...

"seriously he's a demon Y/N are you crazy" my friend eve said, eve was my bestfriend she's a bitch sometimes but shes amazing shes the strongest of our age group, if a lion was in goddess form she would be that lion.

"yea he's a demon but he's not like them, he's nice and cute.." I looked away from her

"WHAT!? you better not like him, you know whats gonna happen if you do..."

I looked at her "I know and I'm not"...

Your sister wanted to come with you "ughhh fine but be nice okay he's a little weird" by weird I mean an utter pervert, I like that about him if yk what I mean.

"I'm not okay when have I been mean to anybody" shes got a point there but still...

"okay okay your right, here we are remember don't do anything weird okay?"

"okay"

I saw it a twinkle in their eyes when they met. At the time I didn't care because I thought his feelings were mutual with mine, I was in love with him, nevermind on the "was" I still am and its painful, I lied to Eve...

They both would meet up on the willow tree without me, they fell in love....

Me and my sisters relationship was very caring and loving. You hurt her and you mess with me, An eye for an eye. I would always take the blame for her, she was loved by everyone and was the most beautiful goddess. I on the other hand was good looking, but never good enough. I would always get bullied, "I can't believe your her sister, your so ugly, stupid and worthless" they would say. I never told her cause shes gonna blame herself and get hurt, my sister is like that kind, smart, beautiful, and strong but her only downfall was me...

I would drag her down, she always protected me "aww Y/N don't listen to them your amazing to me keep your head up no matter what." Now its my turn...

Love between a Demon and Goddess are forbidden, the punishment is "You shall be forbidden from here and will be forbidden wings to fly". one of the many rules My father the king of the goddess Race, and My Mother The Supreme Deity would always say. Yeah woah

My Sister's and Meliodas's love was discovered and started a war between the demon clan and the goddess clan. My mother was fed up and teamed up with the demon king to kill them....

They are gonna curse them for eternity, when they die they get reincarnated...

I was heart broken because I love him, but anything for my sister right? Now is the time to protect them but I will be cursed as well by hidding my love for him....

I took the matters to my own hands and tried to stop my mother and the demon kind so I fought them myself....

"What are you doing child, get away at once you worthless pawn". My mother said a pawn?

"mother? a-a p-pawn what do you mean by t-that" mother sighed "you where born to protect your sister nothing else, you are worthless now that I see you cant even protect your sister can you even protect yourself?"

Those words were a arrow to my heart, my life really is my sister and I cant even protect her. What is my purpose? to be worthless? ...

My mother then put me in a cage, everything in my mind was dark all I could hear is Elizabeth's screams to let me go. So she knew huh? My mother and the demon king were about to kill them when...

"stop this now" they all turned to me. "what did you say" my mother said angrly I need to stop them...

"stop mother they did nothing I did, I'm in love with Meliodas my sister just tried to take the blame on herself" they all had eyes on me

"do you think of me as a fool child" Child? now i'm her child...

"child? am I a child mother, I thought I was a bodyguard huh? what am I mother and you Elizabeth you knew the whole time? I guess what you all said was true I'm just a worthless shit huh?" I said laughing

"I never said you were a fool, I really am in love with him I was the one who let him in, if anything kill me instead." I looked up and saw their eyes were wide...

"Elizabeth and Meliodas I'm sorry, I love you both please forgive me" I smiled at them and they smiled back saying something I couldn't hear. The demon king took this and killed them both infront of me....

"now to deal with you" they died because of me...

Time skip~

"Y/N you are now banned from the heavens and shall be punished"

"Don't think this is over I will kill you both mother and father" they laughed at me "how can you if your weak and you don't have wings" they ripped of my wings out blood and my feathers were everywhere you could only hear my screams of agony, and they dumped me like trash on top meliodas and elizabeth.

It's the end....

I hugged them and cried at the sight "I'm sorry, I tried to stop them I-" I'm interrupted by coughing, I Iook down and I see meliodas waking up....

It's not the end for now...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys I know this story is shitty and it's because this is my first story. If you want me to countinue this make sure to comment that you do!!!

please make sure to comment and vote on my story, thank you and have an amazing Time!!!!