Welcome, Rules and Form

Welcome to my Avatar: The Last Airbender Individual Roleplay book! I hope that you and I can be able to enjoy roleplaying with each other and have a lot of fun!

So, without further delay, here are the rules. Please read them before looking at the Form.

1. As stated in the welcome, this is an individual roleplay aka. one-on-one.

2. If you want to talk Outside of Roleplay, or OOC, then please use //,||, \\, ( ), or any form of indicator that you are not speaking in character. 
        ° I try to mainly use || when talking OOC once the roleplay starts, but will some times use ( )

3. Please try not to make your Oc's overpowered.

4. LGBTQ+ Characters are perfectly okay! I am a part of the community myself. 

5. Feel free to be creative when creating your OC's! Just make sure that it kind of makes sense with the series.

6. When submitting OC's you can do the following:
            a. You can send the form in the comments! But PLEASE have it in one thread! That way parts of your form do not get lost amongst others who could be commenting at the same time as you.
            b. If you want to tag me to your Oc's form is totally fine with me! Just tell me that you are going to do so before you do so I can keep a lookout for it!
            c. You can have as many as you like! Just keep up with all of them!
            d. I am going to say this, NOT EVERYONE has a happy go lucky life, so I am fine with OC's bio's having a dark or uneasy past! Not every one of mine will be sunshine and flowers all the time so you do not have to make yours that way! If you want to have your Oc's be that way that is fine. Do not except mines to be! I do believe in character development in OCs so I do believe that things do get better for them and everyone else. 

7. Smut and Cursing is fine along with Gore of all levels and Dark Themes! If you are not comfortable with anything in this realm, PLEASE let me know before we roleplay! I want to make this fun for both you and for me and do not want to make anyone uncomfortable.
                 a. This is for roleplay purposes, not OC form purposes, so the previous rule and this rule do not clash at all.

8. I mainly conduct roleplays in PMs in general, meaning the whole roleplay will be there!
                   a. Oh! Do not be shocked if you do not see my Oc in the next chapter! Due to how I mainly Roleplay I mainly send the direct link to my OC in PMs where I hope you give my Oc the same respect as I do yours!

9. Please roleplay in Third Person, I do not care if it is in the present or past tense.
                  a. I love detailed responses, but I am fine with short and sweet responses as well. So do not worry if your response is 'too long' or 'Too Short'. I understand that there are times we cannot come up with a detailed response

10. Please play as my crush and I will play as your crush!
                  a. I understand that there may be points in the Roleplay where they may not be involved in. So, I am not saying you need to have every single one of your roleplay responses being your Oc & My Oc's crush along with whomever you decide to be. So, every once in a while, if you cannot come up with a response for my Oc's crush do not feel the need to force one out! I will do the same! 

Please if you disagree with any of the rules feel free to ask me about them! I will be more than happy to explain more about any rule or parts of that rule that you are worried about!

Form!

Here is the form for your OC(s) you can add more if you want.

Name:
Gender :
Age:
Species:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Family:
Friends:
Enemies:
Personality:
Weapons:
Likes/Obsessions:
Dislikes:
Fears:
Crush:
Bio:
Element They Bend: 
Other: (Theme Song, Voice Claim, Pets, and other things that you can add here!)

The next chapters will be RP Scenarios that I have come up with that are optional for us to do. Besides that, once we view each other's Oc's we can soon begin to rp!

Alright! Without further or do, feel free to fill out the form, and soon enough we will plot and soon begin to RP!

Love you guys!

|| A/N: Sorry if Rule 6, part d. sounded ranty, got tired of seeing roleplay books when I looked to find some books to join and I see them being willing to deny Ocs that have a bit of darkness in their past. I believe not everyone has a happy-go-lucky life, but not everyone's life is not so dark either. I am basically expressing that I am not going to say no to your Oc if they have a bit of darkness to them. ||